Chapter 5

*Normal POV* After you got ready, Kris came back to your room. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Yeah, let's go." You went to the same restaurant the Exo members just so happend to be in. You sat down and saw them. "Hey, aren't they your members?" You asked pointing behind Kris." He turned around and quickly turned back. "Yeah, of course they would be here of all places. I just hope they don't bother us." "Kris Hyung!" Too late. "Oh I see why you didn't want to come with us. You wanted to come with your girlfriend." Tao said. Eventually all the members made their way to your table. "Let's all eat together! We actually just got here too." Tao said. They pushed a bunch of tables and chairs together. "So this is (y/n). Hyung, why didn't you ever tell us about her?" Chanyeol said. "Or how gorgeous she was." Chen said wriggling his eyebrows at you. You giggled and looked away. Kris looked annoyed. You gave him a reassuring look and he calmed down. While you ate, they kept asking you questions. "Do you listen to our music?" Luhan asked. "Occasionally." You said. "Do you watch us on variety shows?" Kyungsoo asked. "Sometimes." "Do you think we're cute?" Xiumin asked making a baozi face. "Definitely." You said laughing."I have a better question." Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Who is your favorite member?" Everyone's eyes were on you. "And don't say Kris just becaues he's your friend." "Yah!" Kris said. You looked at all of them. "Sorry, but I can't decide right now." You said. "(y/n), you were supposed to pick me!" Kris whined. "But Chanyeol said not to pick you. Besides, I'm still mad at you." Your comment earned a chorus of 'Oohs' from the other members. Kris scoffed. You ordered at ate then left the restaurant. It wasn't that far from the hotel so you walked back. Sehun and Kai stole you from Kris and Kris trailed behind with Suho. "I'm so glad we're on break right now. We get to spend time with you!" Sehun wrapped his arms around your shoulders. Kai pulled him off and took his place. Kai and Sehun spent about 2 minutes fighting over you until someone pulled you away. It was kyungsoo. You smiled. "Thanks for saving me." "No problem." He smiled his heart shaped smile. You looked up at Kyungsoo. You knew that he was one of the shortest members but he was still taller than you. Then you realized how much taller Kris was than you. Once you got back to the hotel, you hung out in their suite for a while. Kris went to the bathroom and he left his phone behind. A few seconds later, his phone vibrated. You looked and saw it was a text from his mom. You didn't touch it, then you noticed behind the notification was a picture. Your eyes got a little bigger and you picked up his phone. The picture made your eyes water. When Kris came back, you asked him about it. "Kris, is this us?" You asked showing him his background. He smiled."Yeah." "I remember this picture. It was right before you left. But you got a new phone. How do you still have this?" "It was on my old SD card. I saved all of our old pictures. I even posted some on Twitter a while back." "So they were on the internet? That explains a lot." "What do you mean?" "People I don't know keep recognising me and asking me if they know me. I didn't know what was going on." You said laughing. "Well, it's getting late. I should go now." You said. "Ok. I'll walk you to your room." The walk there was silent, but not awkward. When you got to your room, you hugged and he kissed your forehead then you went inside. You were relaxing then your eyes shot open and you raced to your phone. You haven't called your mom in days. Your phone was on silent this whole time. You slowly looked at your phone and saw 27 missed called and 8 texted from your mom and 7 missed calls from your dad! You immediately called your mom back. She answered right away. "(y/n), are you okay? Are you eating? Why haven't you called me back? I was so worried." "I'm fine. I'm sorry I made you worry. I was just distracted. But I have good news." "You found Kris?!" "Yes." "(Y/n) you did?! Are you serious? How is he?" You spent the rest of the night telling your mom everything. Even about his reason for not calling you. She even thought that was a jerk move. When you got off the phone, it was after midnight and you were dead tired. You fell into a deep sleep. *Kris' POV* After we left the restaurant, Kai and Sehun stole (y/n)! I was about to go get her but Suho pulled me back. "Don't even try, you know they'll fight you." Suho said. "Fine." I looked ahead and saw Kai and Sehun fighting over her then Kyungsoo pulling her back. I admit, I was a little jealous. The rest of the night we hung out at our room. She had to leave because it was getting late. I was a little sad that she had to go but I was glad I got to spend time with her. Even though those two pabos stole her away for a little bit. I walked her to her room, hugged her and kissed her forehead then left. When I got back to the room I checked the internet and searched for recent pictures of us. I saw paparazzi following us earlier. Sure enough, there were pictures of me and (y/n) walking to the restaurant and Kai and Sehun with their arms around her. The headline read 'Leaders New Mystery Girl Stealing the Hearts of the Maknaes'. Seriously? I hate reporters. They always jump to conclusions. I'm not going to let it bother me though. I'll let (y/n) know tomorrow.