Chapter 11

You got to the photo shoot. From the looks of it, it seems that their looks are supposed to be really edgy. "Ok (y/n), I want to get some shots of them individually first and I want to start with Kai. So get him dressed first." You nodded. They already had their make up and hair done. You motioned for Kai to come over. You browsed through the racks of clothes and held up a couple pieces untill you found one that screamed Kai. Then you matched it with shoes and went into the dressing room with Kai following you. "Ok, get undressed." You said subconsciously. He smirked. "Don't you think you're moving a little fast?" He teased. Your face turned red. "Oh right, sorry! Usually my models are girls so I'm used to them changing in front of me and getting them dressed. I'll leave." "Wait, stay. I think I need help with that weird mesh, whatever that is." He said. "It's a shirt." You laughed. He took off his shirt and you looked away. You tried occupying yourself with the clothes you were still holding but you kept finding yourself staring. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said taking his pants off. You blushed furiously and turned around. He chuckled. "Just put these on first." You handed him the pants still turned around. He grabbed them and put them on. You turned back around slowly and handed him the weird mesh whatever this thing is. He tried putting it on himself but couldn't get it and you just sat back and laughed. "Noonaaaaaaaa, help me." He whined. You rolled your eyes and walked over to him. "My arm goes through here right?" He asked. "No. That's where your head goes." "Oh." After a minute, you finally got the shirt on him. "This shirt isn't that complicated. Now, put on this jacket and these shoes." After he got dressed, he walked out and everyone stared at him. "Wah, Kai looks amazing. You did a very good job! Now come on Kai." The director said. You didn't really get to watch any of the photo shoots except for Suhos because his was last. You had to get the next member dressed while the one you just finished took pictures. None of the memebrs were really embarrassed about changing in front of you except for Kyungsoo and Suho. After everyone got their individual pictures taken, they started taking pictures as a group. Yo think you did really well, they looked awesome. It always fascinated you how someone can transform into a completely different person when they're in front of a camera. They looked so professional. The photographer wrapped it up with one more shot then they went to see how they turned out. "We look so good!" Baekhyun said. "Good, please. I look sexy." Kai said. They were all telling you how good you did and how awesome they looked. The whole time, Haejung was in the corner writing things down and observing you. Afterwards when the day was over, she congratulated you on your first day. "We should go out to eat and celebrate (y/n)'s first day." Baekhyun said. "Actually, we can just eat at my apartment. I have plenty of food." You said. "Ok, to (y/n)'s place!" After you got home, Kyungsoo went into the kitchen. He said he would cook for you since he didn't get the chance to before. For the next hour or so, you just hung out with the guys. You felt a little weird without Kris being there though. "Food's done!" Kyungsoo said. Everyone cheered and went to the kitchen where there was a ton of delicious food prepared. You all set the food out on the living room table and began to eat. "Wah, Kyungsoo, this is really good!" You said. Everyone agreed. "Why thank you." After everyone ate, they started to clean up. "I hope we get to do this again." Chanyeol said. "If it's okay with (y/n)." Suho said. "Of course. Come over anytime." You said smiling. "By the way, don't tell Kris I'm here." You said putting a finger to your lips. They all nodded, thanked you for having them over, hugged you and left. You washed your face, brushed your teeth and got into bed. Kris always sends you a good morning text before he went to bed so it didn't surprise you when you got a text from him 20 minutes later. 'Good morning gorgeous. Hope you have a good day :)' It read. 'Oh, Kris. If only you knew.' You thought.