Chapter 19

*Kris' POV* (Y/n) texted me that she was going over Soojin's to get ready then they will be in there way. Me and the rest of the guys are already dressed in our suits and are almost there. I can't wait to see (y/n) in her dress. When we got there, pretty much everyone invited was already there except for (y/n) and Soojin. I just went around talking to people and eating some snacks. It was almost 6:30 and neither of them are here yet. I tried calling (y/n) but she's not answering. Then I saw Soojin walk in. I was about to go talk to her but Suho interrupted me. "Haejung is coming, everyone be quite!" He turned the lights off and the door opened. "Dongmin, why are we here, and why are the lights off?" Suho turned the light on and everyone yelled, "Suprise!" Haejung was stunned. "What is all this?" She asked. "Happy birthday, dear." Dongmin said as he kissed her cheek. "You did all this for me?" She asked smiling. "With the help of Exo and (y/n)." "Thank you guys, so much." She said. We started to celebrate but there was still no sign of (y/n). I looked around for Soojin when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see just the person I was looking for. "Annyeong, Kris oppa." She said. It felt weird when she called me oppa. "Annyeong, Soojin-ah. Is (y/n) with you?" "Actually she couldn't make it. Something had come up. She told me to go without her." She said. That's weird. It's not like her to cancel without telling me. "Well what is she doing? She's not answering her phone." I asked. Soojin tensed. "Uh, s-she wouldn't tell me. She just left my house without a word." She stuttered. "But you just said she told you to go without her, how is that leaving without a word?" "I don't know, she's just being weird. Let's dance, ok?" She grabbed my hand but I yanked it away from her. "Where is she?" I asked. "At me house." Her eyes widened. "I mean at her house! I-I mean, I don't know. But just forget about her. She's not even here, now how about that dance?" She grabbed by hand again and this time I pulled her close to me. I leaned down to her level and looked her in the eyes. "I asked you a question. Where is she?" I asked again sternly. "I said I don't know." She said smirking. I flung her hand out of mine and headed to the door. She grabbed my arm again. "Where are you going?" She asked. "I'm going to find (y/n)." I said. She squeezed my arm. "Why do you like her?!" She yelled. "She's not as pretty as me!" Everyone's eyes were on us. "Stop, your making a scene." I said calmly. "No, I won't stop! Why can't you love me like I love you?!" I yanked my arm out her grasp. Everything made sense now. (Y/n) always said that Soojin acted strange when she talked about me. That's also why she kept staring at me other night. There were tears stream down her face. "What did you do to (y/n)?" I asked, my eyes widened. She wiped her face. "Let's just say she won't be waking up anytime soon." She said. Suddenly she came up and kissed me. I pushed her so hard she fell to the floor. "I will never love a psycho like you!" I ran out and went to my car. The first place I thought to look was Soojin's house. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Soojin in her car in the distance so I knew I had to be fast. Sure enough when I got to Soojin's house, I saw (y/n) car. Soojin obviously wasn't smart enough to hid it. I hurried and got of the car and ran to thw front door. It was locked. I started kicking the door and after the second kick, a key fell from the top of the door frame. I reached down and grabbed it. I unlocked the door and went inside. I closed the locked the door to slow Soojin down if she got here. "(Y/n)!" I yelled. I looked all over the house untill I came across a door a didn't check behind yet. I jiggled the handle but it was locked. This door wasn't like the front door. I started raming my shoulder into it untill I burst open. I rammed the door with so much power that I couldn't stop myself before I saw the stair, so I fell down them. I was tumbling down the stairs and I was so sore by the time I reached the bottom. I laid there in pain. When I opened my eyes, I saw a girl sitting in a chair all tied up. "(Y/n)!" I used all me strength to get up and run to her. I started shaking her but she was unconscious. I started to untie her from the chair but a voice behind me startled me. "I see you found her." Soojin said. "Why did you do this?! You're crazy!" "Crazy for you. But if I can't have you, no one can!" She lunged at me with a knife. I dodged her an tried grabbing the knife out of her hand but she bit my hand. I let go and gripped my hand. She took the advantage and stabbed me in my side. "Ah!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and fell to the ground. Soojin pulled the knife out of my side and walked over to (y/n) and grabbed a fist full of her hair and lifted her head. She held the knife up to her neck. "Saw goodbye to your precious (y/n), Kris." "No!" Something flew across the room and hit Soojin in the face. She dropped the knife and held her face. I looked to where it came from "Tao!" I yelled weakly. "Don't worry Kris, the police are right behind me!" As if on que, police came rushing in and hand cuffed Soojin. "Ma'am, you are under arrest for assault and potential kidnapping." Paramedics came in and untied (y/n). She was still unconscious and they put her on a gurney. Other paramedics ripped my shirt and bandaged my side to stop the bleeding. They put me in a gurney as well. I started to feel dizzy from the blood loss and I was breathing heavily. I saw the members following behind with worried faces, some of them with tears in their eyes as we were taken to the ambulance. Everything was blurry and the only thing I could hear was my breathing. I felt someone light my eyelids and saw a bright light shined in them. That was the last thing I could comprehend before I passed out.