Chapter 6

*Normal POV* You woke up the next morning to a text from Kris. 'Turn on the TV to the celebrity news channel.' You did as told and the first thing you saw was your face plastered on the screen. Your heart started beating faster. "Yesterday, Exo-M Leader, Kris, was spotted walking with a girl who's name we don't know. They went to a restaurant where the other Exo members were. They walked out together and Kai and Sehun from Exo-K seemed to have taken a liking to her. On the other hand, Kris doesn't look too happy that the maknaes stole his woman. Who is she? A friend? His girlfriend? Go online to our website for the whole story and tune in next week for more info." The report said. You turned off the TV and sighed. You didn't know how to feel, but all you knew now was that your life will never be the same. You got dressed and sat in a chair and just stared into space. Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock at your door. You opened it to see Kris. You welcomed him in and sat back down, he sat across from you. "Did you see?" He asked. "Yeah." "Don't let it bother you though. Are hungry?" You nodded. "Let's go get something to eat." As you walked out of the elevator, you saw a mob of people with cameras waiting outside. Once they saw you and Kris got closer to the door, flashes started going off. You were a little overwhelmed so you moved closer to Kris and he put his arm around you. "Just stay close to me, okay?" You nodded. Here goes nothing. When you walked outside, camera shutters and shouting filled your ears while flashes blinded your eyes. "Is this your girlfriend, Kris?" "Girl, what's your name?" "How long have you been dating?" Kris could tell you were nervous so he tightened his grip around you. You finally got to a restaurant and sat down. You took a deep breath. "Are you okay?" Kris asked. "Yeah. I'm fine." People were still taking pictures of you through the windows and shifted uncomfortably in your seat. Kris noticed and when the waiter came, he whispered something to him. He nodded and pulled all the shades down. After your food came, you could eat in peace. "Sorry about all that." He said. "It's okay, it was scary though. But I have to ask, how do you do it?" "Do what?" "Stay so calm when you're being followed with cameras and bombarded with questions. I thought I was going to pass out." He chuckled. "You just get used to it. I was overwhelmed at first too. I thought you were going to rip my shirt off by how hard you were gripping it." He said pointing to the wrinkles on his shirt. " "Mian." You said blushing. "You know what I just noticed?" He said. "Hmm?" "We've been speaking in Korean to each other since you found me. When did you even learn Korean?" He asked in English. You switched to English too. "Well, I was planning on coming to find you for years and you said you were moving to South Korea so that's where I thought to look. I spent 4 years learning Korean. Since I was on my own looking for you, I wanted to be able to speak to locals." Kris looked at you in amazement. "You missed me that much? Not surprising though, I am pretty irresistible." He said leaning back. You balled up a napkin and threw it at him. Suddenly a fan about age 16 approached you two. "Uh, juhgiyo Kris oppa, can I have a picture with you?" Kris smiled. "Of course." The fan blushed. As she got her camera out she looked at you. "Can you be in the picture too, (y/n) unnie?" "Oh, you don't want me in your picture, I'd probably break the lense." 'Wait, how did she know my name?' "Ani! You're pretty enough to be an ulzzang! Please be in my picture. " No one has ever said something like that to you. You had to admit, you liked this girl. "Uh, sure." Once the picture was taken you asked her, "How did you know my name?" "From the pictures of you and him he poster on Twitter a long time ago. Most people forgot about those pictures, but I didn't. Thanks for the picture!" When she left, you sat back down. "Not all fans are crazy." Kris said. "Yeah. I liked her, she called me an ulzzang." You said flipping your hair. "Hah! Sure, an ulzzang. Pft." "Hey! You're mean!" You said crossing your arms. "I'm kidding, you're gorgeous. You know I have to joke with you." His comment made you blush. "You should see some of my drawings." He said. "You're still drawing? Have your skill gotten any better?" "Well, ya know. I don't mean to brag but they call me Picasso." He said smirking. "Oh really? I should call you Kriscasso." You said laughing. "Oh, how long are you going to be here?" He asked. "Actually, I don't really know. I didn't know how long it was going to take to find you so I got a one way ticket instead of a round trip. I know I have to be back before the summer ends though, to go back to work." You said. "What do you do?" He asked. "I'm a stylist for a fashion photography company. I dress the models for their photo shoots. My director said I was doing a really good job and working hard and I deserved a break so she gave me the summer off." "Oh, a stylist. Nice. What magazines do you dress your models for?" "Vogue, Elle, Seventeen. Those types of magazines." "You should style us sometime." You giggled "I should." Kris looked at you like he was examining you. "What?" You asked. He shook his head. "Nothing. Ready to go?" "Yeah." You left the restaurant and people weren't crowding you anymore. This time they were taking pictures from a distance, you were relieved. You and Kris took a cab back to the hotel.