Chapter 1

~7 Years Later~ Ever since Kris stopped contacting you, you tried to forget him. You couldn't though, even after all these years, after all you've been through without him; the rest of high school, graduation, spring break vacations, college. No matter what, you could not get him out of your head. You are very proud of him though, debuting in EXO is a big thing, you're very happy for him. He's grown so much. From pictures, it looks like he's gotten taller and more handsome. You really miss him. You listen to their music and watch their music videos and watch them on shows, but you can't do it often because it makes you miss him more. It's the only way you can check on him though. From the looks of it, he's doing just fine without you. Your mom says Kris' parents haven't called them either. You've always thought about going to find him, but what if you can't find him? It's now summer, you know that Exo is in Korea now and you decided that you are going to find him. You spent the last 4 years learning Korean and the culture. You're serious about this but that question pops in your head occasionally but you're determined. You're a little scared because you've never been abroad before. You've already bought your plane ticket and packed. You head out tomorrow night. The next day you spent at your parents house. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Your mom asked. "I'm positive." "Do you have everything?" "Yes." "Do you want to eat something before you go?" "I'll get something later, look mom, I really have to go, I'm going to be late." "Right. I'm sorry. Call or text me when your plane lands. How long will you be gone?" "I don't know yet. I'll let you know when I'm coming home." You said. "Okay. I have to go now. Bye mom, bye dad." You gave your parents hugs and left. You got to the airport, checked your bags in, got something to eat and waited at the terminal for your flight. It wasn't long before it was time to board the plane. Once the plane was taking off, that was it. There was no turning back. You were on your way to find your best friend. After countless hours spent on the plane, you finally arrived at your destination. You got off the plane and got your luggage. As you walked through the airport there were posters of EXO all over the place. "Omo, Kris-Oppa is so handome! If only this poster was real so I could feel his soft, pink lips on mine!" A fan said. You rolled your eyes. "Juhgiyo, do I know you?" A girl asked you. "Probably not." You said. "You're right. You just look so familiar. Sorry to bother you." That was weird. Anyway, first things first, check into your hotel. You booked a room beforehand so check in was a breeze. EXO was going to be in Korea for about a month, so you figured you had time to relax a bit and get used to the time difference before you went looking for him. Those days you would spend thinking about how it would go if you found him. Would he remember you or even recognize you? You changed quite a bit too, you haven't grown much taller but your hair was longer, you wore make up and your womanly figure became more define. You were tired of thinking, and just plain tired so you went to sleep, well more like passed out.