Part 51: You'll Always Be a Perv

"What?" Tom raised his eyebrows

"What?" Tom raised his eyebrows. You were just staring at him, thinking thoughts of love, lost in that face of his.
You shook your head, dismissing that for now and smiled.
"Nothing, nothing," you shrugged, playing it off like your heart was not screaming out that you loved him.
"Well, I do have a favor to ask you," he reached out for your hand, stroking it tenderly. Ruh-roh, you thought.
"Yes......?" you raised your eyebrows. He really doesn't even realize that you'd do anything he asked. And why would he, Y/N? You gotta tell him how you feel.
"My parents would like to have you over for dinner sometime soon. They do want to meet you."
"Well, you're just going in for the kill, aren't you?" you laughed, "I've been your girlfriend for an entire afternoon."
"All in, remember?" Tom said.
Shit, you thought, well he's got me there.
You winced and covered your face with your hands, groaning, "Ugh.....I know, I know. The whole thing makes me a nervous wreck."
Tom grabbed your hands and pulled them down, "You'll be fine. It'll be better than being ambushed at my birthday party."
"Birthday party?" you asked.
"Yeah, Harry said he told you. My birthday is in a couple of weeks, then I'm off for Homecoming,"
You couldn't get past the birthday part.
"So wait," you grabbed his arms, "your birthday is in two weeks..."
Tom nodded.
"...and you're turning 20, right?!"
"Yes, Y/N," Tom smiled slowly.
"So you'll be 20...," you placed your hand on his chest (good god-that chest!),"...and technically no longer a teenager...and I," then placed your hand on your own chest, "will no longer be a perv!!" You cheered, pumping the air, "Yes!!"
Tom rolled his eyes and watched you whoop it up, completely unamused.
"You'll always be a perv, Y/N," Tom retorted, pulling on his pants.
You thought about it for a moment.
"True. Sure you want to take a perv home to meet Mom and Dad?" Please say no, please say no, please say no.
Tom bent down and kissed you softly.
"I'm sure." He stroked your cheek and looked at you longingly. It always made you blush. Damn, he was handsome!
Just the mere touch of him or passing glance made you weak, but when he penetrated you with those eyes, you couldn't think of anything else than being with him. Being his.
"Oh and dinner is tomorrow, " he said quickly.
WHAT?!!