Part 78: Bloody Tight Jeans

Lunch shift the next day was slow, and only made worse by your impatience to get the hell out of there and see Tom

Lunch shift the next day was slow, and only made worse by your impatience to get the hell out of there and see Tom. He texted you that he would come over that evening with food and you two could hopefully suss it all out.

You had just enough time to shower and get extra dolled up. Like, real extra. You wanted him to regret that he could ever ignore someone like you. But really, you were still feeling super insecure and thinking about that minx at the airport.

You're trying too hard, you thought, applying some red lipstick in the mirror. Maybe, you sighed, but I probably should have been trying harder this whole time...just in general.

The door buzzed and you jumped, knocking your compact off the counter.

"Get a grip, Y/N," you muttered

"Coming!" you scrambled to clean up the loose powder and dashed over to the door, taking a deep breath. Why did you feel so nervous to see him? You were practically jumping out of your skin. You slapped a smile on your face and opened the door. Tom stood there, looking fucking delicious as ever in a leather jacket, flowers in hand, with an apologetic smile on his face.

You gave a sigh of relief, "Peonies, my fav-" but before you could finish, he grabbed you by the waist, pushed himself through the door, and covered your mouth with his. You gasped and gripped his collar to stop you from stumbling, but he held you so tight.

"Whoa, Tiger," you giggled as he pushed you towards the bedroom.

"I'm so sorry," he said between kisses, " I love you so much. I'm such an idiot."

"I hate fighting with you," you said, pulling his jacket off. He dropped the flowers and yanked your shirt over your head.

"Let's not do it again," he said before devouring your lips. He pushed you onto the bed, fiddling with the zipper of your jeans.

"Never again," you whispered, running your hands under his shirt, peeling it off of him, his toned torso was fire against your skin.

"You've got these bloody tight jeans on again," he groaned in your ear, clearly struggling.

You started laughing then shimmied out of them.

"Better?" you purred, hooking your leg around his waist. He shoved two fingers inside you and growled against your neck.

"Much better," he said, pressing you against the mattress.

You moaned and lifted your head to meet his lips again. His mouth moved down your neck, tongue tasting your skin. You ran your hands through his messy curls, delighting in his touch.

"I'll never hurt you again, Tiger," you breathed into his locks.

He lifted his head and gazed at you, "I don't want to leave you," he said.

"Shhh," you hushed him with your lips and wrapped your arms around, bringing him closer, deeper.

His hand, caressed your thigh, squeezing here, gripping there, as he moved with you. His eyes stared into yours, as intense as ever, like you may just disappear if he blinked. And you didn't dare break his gaze. You didn't know how much longer you'd be able to look into those big brown eyes. You couldn't imagine months without have his lips on you or even think about endless nights without his hands all over you.

"I love you," you said suddenly, your voice thick with desire and just a bit of sadness.

Tom eyes flickered, smiled, but you swore you saw some sadness there too.