Chapter 1

So guyss this is my first story. So, please vote and comment what you think about the story. If you don't really like leave a comment and give me some suggestions. 

[ Lucy's POV ]

I wake in the morning, jogged a few rounds around the city. I went back to my apartment and took a shower. Then, I combed my hair and get ready to go to the guild. "Wish things changed today ", I sighed. I came in to the guild and greeted them cheerfully. But ... No one answered me except for Wendy, Juvia, Mirajane and Levy. I was glad that some of them still talked to me and greeted me as usual. I then looked at Natsu and Lisanna looking lovey-dovey together. It broke my heart to see it since I loved Natsu. Well, maybe I got no chance. Then I caught Natsu looking at me, then he approach me. 

" Lucy, I have something to tell you." he talked to me. "What is it ?" I answered. "I am kicking you out of the team Natsu and replacing you with Lisanna. She is much stronger than you and she don't complain as much as you do." he said seriously. " What ???" I surprised. " Yeah. You are out of the team ." Everyone in the guild start staring at me. I feel so humiliated. "Bye-bye Lulu and sorry for being a replacement ." Lisanna said. It made feel more angry. I can feel tears flowing out of my eyes. They ignored me and now Natsu is kicking me out of his team. All Gray and Erza could do is watching me being humiliated. If they are my true friends why don't they help me. 

I went to Erza and Gray. " Gray I thought of you as a brother and Erza I thought of you as my sister, so dissapointing you guys didn't even help me all you could do is staring and watching me being humiliated by Natsu. This is a goodbye. and my last goodbye to be ever heard by this guild." I said emotionlessly. I walked to master's office with tears overflowing through my cheeks. 

I knock on the door. I get in and explain everything to the master about the reason why I want to leave the guild. "Master, please I want to leave the guild. I want the old fairy tail back, every since Lisanna came back everyone started to ignore me and Natsu kicked me out of his team, please erase the guild mark now ." Master then carefully chant a spell and erase my guild mark. 

[ Master's POV ]

I was reading the daily news when I suddenly heard someone knock on the door. I let her/him in. I was surprised when I saw Lucy crying and head towards me. She told me that she wanted to leave the guild to become stronger. " Yes my dear child, I will always have my prayers with you, don't forget to comeback once in a while ." that is all I could do. I couldn't stopped her from quitting the guild. I was dissapointed at my own guild for making their own comrades leave the guild it is so shameful. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it (^_^) !!!!

I will try making two chapter every week. I will try to make it as interesting as possible. Don't forget to leave comment and vote for me. HEHEHE.