Chapter 2

So here is the second chapter guyss !!!!!

[Lucy's POV]

I left the guild.  I walked out of Master's office, Wendy then approach me. "Lucy-san you are not quitting the guild are you ?" she asked. "Sadly yes, Wendy you need to understand me. I will come back once in a while so you don't have to cry for me, I always loved you just like a little sister to me ." I said. I walked out of the guild leaving no trace. I even bet the guild don't even know I left.

[Mirajane's POV] 

I saw Lucy went out of Master's office. I didn't see her guild mark anymore. I was thinking that she left but at the same time I really hope she don't leave. To be honest what Natsu did to Lucy is horrible. I don't want Lucy to leave, Master cannot even stop her then that means so could I. She left with tears in her eyes.

[Lucy's POV] 

I swear to myself that I wouldn't regret leaving my dreamed guild. The guild has changed already and I feel so disappointed. I went back to my apartment and tell the landlady that I am moving out. I packed my things and went to the mountains. There I asked help from my spirits to build a house. The forest is kind of far from Magnolia and it is closer to Crocus. I started training the next morning with my spirits. I started to learn new stars magic and I also could use the power of my spirits too. 

In the middle of my training, I suddenly feel a magic source close to the house. I heard someone called for help too. I approach it and saw a woman chased by a beast. I quickly beat the beast up. I couldn't believe that I just saved someone. She then thanked me, I brought her to my house. I offered her a cup of tea and some cookies.

" Thank you for your kind service. I am Lisa Magnes, you can call me Lisa." she introduced herself. " Um, it is a pleasure, my name is Lucy Heartfillia, call me Lucy, you can stay with me if you wanted to ." I offered her. " H-H-Heartfillia ????" she surprised. "Yes I am." I said. " You have to follow me, I am serious ." she told me seriously. So I followed her. We went deep into the forest then into a cave.  In there I saw a large animal, when I looked closer to it, it is a dragon with a purple skin scale. "Her name is Brish, she is an elemental dragon which means she is even stronger than the dragon acnologia. She is a close friend of Layla Heartfillia which is your mother, your mother wants you to learn dragon slaying magic from Brish ." Lisa explained. I was very shock of course after hearing this. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peeps it is end of the chapter quite short. 

If you want more chapter per week c=vote and spread about my story.