Chapter 15

[ Sting's POV ] 

The last day will start today. I am looking forward to people who I will face today, of course I should avoid Erza she seems scary. I wanted to fight her actually but Lucy told us not to face her alone. She is strong cause she is a God Slayer. Which is a higher level then a Dragon Slayer.  She is a water dragon slayer that is bad. Hahaha, I kind of feel nervous now. Lucy will use her telepathy to tell us where the enemies is, she also already make a strategy with us to make sure that we will not face the wrong opponent. 

[ Lucy's POV ] 

It is finally the last day of the GMG. I feel so happy, actually it doesn't matter which guild will be in the first place. I have a feeling that Zeref will appear anytime here. I have this strong sense that he will appear anytime soon. Please when he come I was there I don't want any of my subordinates to die either the people from Fairy Tail or Mermaid Heel or he appear anywhere in front of anywhere. Please just appear in front of me Zeref I will let you take my life away but not my subordinates. 

Continue with the game, I faced Eve, Hibiki and Ren they are easy to defeat to be bold. Then here comes the queen, Kagura. Hmm, how should I face her she use gravity magic and sword art. Then I need to finish it quick. 'Anti-Gravity Armor' I chant. As she chant her Gravity spell, she was surprise as it doesn't work on me. I turned into my demon form 'Lamashtu'. She seemed to look a bit frightened however she still fight me. I fought back which make her fall to the ground with bruises. That make me get five point as I already defeated the leader of Mermaid Heel. Right now Sabertooth is on top we have the most point. Fairy Tail is fifteen points below us.  

As I walk around to find enemy, I used my telepathy magic to tell Sting that he is going to the way where Erza is. I asked him to turn back at once. Then I head to where she is. I met her there, she is waiting for me to come. 

" Lucy, you know I am actually a Water God Slayer ." then she smirked. " Well I thought that you are just a mere god slayer. I am scared help me Natsu. Haha, just kidding I will not hold back as well. I am not the same weak Lucy, just wait and taste my wrath ." I said. 

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

To know more about the fight make sure you wait for the next chapter.