Chapter 16

[ Erza's POV ] 

It seems that Lucy will not hold back now. I need to go full power with her. But what if she don't go full power with me, I need to make her go full power.

" Erza, just remember I cannot go full power when I fight with you this power are reserved for my one and only enemy, I need to hold back a little when I fight you ." Lucy suddenly said.

What does she mean by her one and only enemy, who is it. Ok I don't have to think about it all I need to think about is about the fight now. ' Water god slayer bellow' I chant. She easily dodge it. She used a armor called 'anti water slaying armor'. Then she strike me with a lightning roar. It hit me hard. Then she advance to me with a 'elemental roar'. Then I make a secret art in which I make a water barrier around us. 

" Don't be naive Erza you don't know about my power very well ." Lucy said, then she chant 'nakagami limited armor'. She put off my attack and end me with he demon strike 'lamashtu form'.

[ Lucy's POV ]

Through my telepathy I could tell that we already defeated most of the enemy all that's left is Natsu. Sting is on his way to fight Natsu. Same as the other day Natsu lose towards Sting. That marks the end of the GMG, with Sabertooth's victory.

" Amazing, Sabertooth won this year with the help of the new version of Lucy Heartfilia .There is a special request from the Princess, that all mages are ask to attend to the ball party tonight at the palace, she will be waiting for all of you ." Chapati Rola announced. 

Hmm, I feel something is missing, wait I know. " Chapati-san can you lend me your mic ?" I asked.

" Of course ." he answered.

" Everyone who is injured can you come to my place now, I will heal everyone so that we can all have fun together at the Ball Party and making sure no one is injured or anything, haha it is funny for me to say this but please come to me I will appreciate it ." I said. One by one of them come to me and I healed them making sure no one is injured. 

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

hmm, what is going to happen at the party I would like to know too. Keep reading and vote min'na. 

I have been loaded with a bunch of test recently so I will have a long time to update the next chapter. Hahaha