Chapter 18

[ Sting's POV ] 

What should I do, I need to get out of this barrier no matter what I need to save Lucy. I need to help her fight. 'White dragon's roar' I chant but it doesn't cause a single damage to the barrier.

" It is useless, Sting this is the strongest barrier to be ever known, Lucy is now still in full power no one can defeat her that means the barrier cannot be broken when Lucy became weak the barrier will get weaker that is the only chance we can break through this barrier," Levy explained.

" Damn it, Lucy ..... " I murmured.

[ Lucy's POV ] 

"Stop trying to break the barrier, please just listen to me just this once, I don't want any of you to be harmed, with that I will risk my life for all of you it is better with one person's life loss more than a lot," Lucy said while tears rolling down her cheeks. I don't think I can defeat Zeref, but I have to, to protect my comrades and my loved ones.

'Demon Detroit Flash'. "Lucy, didn't I told you that it wouldn't work on me just give me your life and I will let them live ." Zeref said.

" Like I can believe you. 'Fairy Glitter'".

" What is this it is taking over me, GYAHHH ARGHH ." Zeref reacted.

" Now that works for you huh black wizard," I said. "Only light that can defeat the darkness that is same with your magic you used dark magic than I am going to use light magic ." 

" Lucy, you underestimated me, you are making me angry, I will make you use your full power." Zeref claimed.

I undo my demon form. 'Armour of Light' I chant. 

(Imagine Lucy use this armour)

"The only thing that can defeat darkness is light with that I will defeat you with all my might in order to give the shield to my comrades," I said

I started attacking him with light magic. I then cut through his arm skin open which causes him a lot of pain. Then he used this magic called 'Dark Revolution', blood started to come out of my mouth. I feel pain from the bottom of my feet 'til my head. "Arghh, Arghh, w-w-wha-a-a-t-t  i-i-s  th-i-is ?" I suffered. 

" Haha, you can't help it why don't you now let your little comrades help you, wait but if you open that barrier they will suffer the same as you do ." Zeref said.

'Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!
Urano Metria!' I chant.

The magic put a lot of damage to Zeref, I feel a little relieve his magic was cancelled though there is still blood coming out from my mouth. That damn Zeref, since when did he become this strong the last time I fight him he is not this strong. 

" LUCY, GET ME FUCKING OUT OF THIS BARRIER OR I WILL USE MY OWN POWER TO BREAK THROUGH THIS SHIT ." Sting suddenly yelled at me.

" STING PLEASE JUST SHUT UP FOR A BIT I KNOW YOU LOVE ME BUT I NEED TO DEAL WITH ZEREF FIRST," I yelled. " I don't want anyone to die so with that I will risk my life ." 

" Ara ara,  what is this it is just like the time when I really fall for Mavis but now she is gone I feel so sad ." Zeref said. 

What should I do? He is back again should I attack him with Fairy Law? I guess I need to.

'Fairy: Law' I chanted. " Lucy don't use it it will drain your life ." Makarov suddenly said.

" Makarov it is fine it is just one enemy it will only drain one year of my life ." I said.