Chapter 19

[ Lucy's POV ] 

After I chant Fairy Law, blood came out of my mouth, Zeref once again suffered from the magic. Then I heard him chant 'Time Mest'.

" LUCY HEARTFILIA you will disappear along with me, this is your last time meeting them will you say some last words for your lover Sting and the rest ." Zeref said.

A light shone through and I can feel pain from my toe to my head. 

"Arghhh, Arghhh," I screamed in pain. Suddenly, I  heard something 'You will be able to be back to Earth if you have the will to come back'. It sounds like my mother's voice if what she says is true then I will have a chance to meet Sting again. 

" Min'na don't worry I will make sure that I am going to come back," blood started to come out of my mouth making Sting's face pale. 

" LUCYYYYYYY !!!!!" that is the last word I heard from Sting.

[ Sting's POV ] 

When the light has gone I saw nothing, the barrier is cancelled, does this mean Lucy died. Impossible. I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks. 

" LUCYYYY," I screamed as loud as I can. Everyone was watching and they all fell in despair of the loss of our Lucy. I don't think I can find someone like Lucy that loves me to the fullest. I cannot do anything without her I feel empty. 

" Min'na we need to prepare for Lucy's funeral," Jiemma claimed. " But Lucy is not dead I can tell that," I answered. " STING, you need to accept the reality we all feel the same we're sad, and we can feel the pain of a precious person loss," Erza told me. 

" Lucy ......" I heard Natsu said sadly.

" I haven't even made her happy or granted what she wants, Lucy how could you do this to me you promised that you will always be with me but why you sacrifice yourself for us I promised you as well that I will make you happy but now that you are gone how can I fulfill the promise," I said. Tears roll more. 

One Year Later ......

It has been one year since Lucy's funeral. I still cannot get over it either do, Minerva, Yukino and Rogue we just lose our precious teammate and friend. I am such a bad boyfriend I cannot even save her from that. When I was sitting despairing about Lucy, I sensed a very great magic power closing to our place I sit and wait. The door suddenly opens and attract everyone's attention.

" Long time no see, do you all remember me ?" the figure of the cloak started to say. It is a girl. 

" Do I know you ?" I asked.

" How could you forget me, Stingy Bee ." she opened her cloak. It is LUCY. I can feel tears rolled down my cheek. Everyone was happy and approach Lucy happily. Yukina and Minerva approach and hug Lucy. Damn it, I am a boy why should I cry.  Lucy then looked at me and smile. I opened my arms wide to let Lucy get into my hug. She runs towards me and hugged me tightly. 

" I missed you," I heard Lucy said that. 

" Lucy, I missed you too, " I answered back. That's when I realize everyone is looking at us. They are all looking at us with evil smirks at their faces. "What's this? What's this? " I heard Minerva teased.

" Minerva, I missed you too," Rufus said jokingly.  The master then came to the hall and told us that there will be a party to celebrate Lucy's come back. 

During the party...

" Lucy I thought you died, so how did you get back ?" Minerva asked. 

" Well, actually I am not dead yet, it is that the spell that Zeref said brought us to another realm, I fought to dead their with Zeref, thank god there's no permanent wound. After defeating Zeref, I go around the realm to find a way out, then I remembered there's a voice in my head telling me if I really want to go back I can find a door in my journey that can lead me home ." Lucy explained.

" Still I am happy that you're back ." I was about to kiss Lucy but everyone was watching so I will delay it later on. I feel so embarrassed. News about Lucy's back is spread in town to Magnolia. 

The next day after the party some of the Fairy Tail members came by to meet Lucy. "Lucy I am glad that you are safe," Erza said with a relieved sigh. We all talk and talk together. We then realize that it's late, I walk Lucy home. Her house is beside mine. When she is about to get into her house I hold her arm and pull in for a kiss. 

" T-that's your punishment for not letting me help you," I said. My face us flustered her face is red as well.

" Then I will take my leave," I said. I leave and entered my house.