Chapter 11

[ Sting's POV ]

Am I dreamin' I just heard her say the word ' I like you' to me. 

" Lucy can you pinch me ?" I asked her. It hurts that means it is reality, as soon as i realize that I blushed so hard. I cannot even looked at face or eyes. It makes me feel so nervous. What should I do, I loved her but I am so nervous to say it.

" Um, Lucy I actually also liked you since a long time ago. I wanted to say it to you but I thought you are still in love with Natsu-san. So would you be my girlfriend ?" I asked her. I can see her blush so hard which is really cute. She kissed me which gives me an answer of a yes. I am so happy that I could date a girl that I actually like.

[ Lucy's POV ] 

I can't believe it I actually dated Sting now. It is now very awkward.

" Maybe we should sleep now ." I said. 

We then went back to our own bed. It is an amazing night. A few minutes later....
Argh. I really need to get to sleep. It really is impossible to sleep after that happen. How can Sting sleep so peacefully. It's 5 in the morning already I need to wake up. At the and I didn't get some sleep.

And so the third day is finally here. The first match is the model face off.

"Now for the model face off may Lucy, Mirajane and Jenny to take in the field. Then the match will then start." Chapati Rola said.

So I take the field and so Jennya nd Mirajane. I will have one of my trump card play on today.  As soon as we get into the field the match started. The first outfit is a beachwear, then wedding dress, high school uniform, party, sleepwear and last our demon forms. This is what i have been waiting for. 'Lamashtu' i chant. Jenny's and Mirajane's eyes widened in fear.

" T-t-that's the strongest demon form ever found on Earth, how could she have it." Jenny said. She directly gives up. So now it is left me and Mirajane at the battlefield. What can Mirajane do? This demon form is the form that is half angel and half demon. This form control all powers of any kind of demon and angel. I think she will fight me. She used her sitri form and started to attack me in a magnificent speed but i am covered with invisible shield unless she break through that she then will be able to hit my real body. I don't want to hurt her so i just punch her stomach instead of using my magic. I then carry her to her seat and heal her. I gave a pitiful looked face.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Sorry for the late update