Chapter 20

[ Sting's POV ] 

Argh, I just did it. For the first time in my life, I pull a girl for a kiss. Well, that made me feel a bit embarassed too. Shit.... I forgot to ask Lucy if she is free tomorrow. Maybe I could ask her today. I will be going to her house. I knock on the door and she came out.

" Lucy are you free tomorrow ?" I asked.

"Well yeah, why do you ask?" She asked me.

"Well maybe we could go on a date to the theme park and eat at some ganvy restaurant I will treat you ," I explained.

I could see her eyes shining in excitement. I will say that it is a yes. She told me to just get in to her house while waiting for her dressing up tomorrow. Woah I feel so happy it has been a year since we spend time together.

The next day, I went inside her house and wait for her. She came out of her room with a pink sweater, short jeans pants, high knee socks, boots and a glasses. She look so cute. She is still a model and still famous so of course she needed to cover up a little.

"Sting why don't you wear some glasses too, your fans will find you out easily if you don't disguise." Lucy recommend. Wait what?! She knows about me being a model.

"Lucy how can you know I am a model? You just got back." I said.

"Well, i see the magazines." She said.

So I went to my house and take some glasses and a hat. Me and Lucy went to the theme park. We rode lots of things. We rode roller coaster and more. For the last event we went to the ferris wheel.

After getting out of the theme park, someone found us out and shout our names. Everyone started to gather around us.

[ Lucy's POV ]
What a drag! Me and Sting are having some nice time together when our fans and gather around us to take pictures together and some asked for our signature.

As celebrity of course we should go and do what they asked us to do or it will ruin our image. Then on of them asked me whether me and Stig are dating or not.

"If Sting is not dating Lucy-san I wanted to get closer to Sting " One his fans said.

"I am sorry guys. But Sting is off-limits he is mine and only mine. Please mine our privacy don't interrupt us in our holidays we will appreciate it so much if you guys did." I explained they respect our privacy and leave.

We then went to a cafe near the theme park. There we sat near the windows. I opened my glasses, Sting also take his glasses and hat off. I ordered a coffee and a chocolate cheese cake. Sting ordered Berry parfait. He look so cute, when he ordered the parfait he looked just like when he bought the new video game. So childish.

"Lucy, about just now when you say that I only belong to you it made me kind of happy and flustered." He blushed.

"Well, you are my one and only Sting no one can own you except for me, understand that, your fans clinging on you does make me feel jealous as well. I own you, your whole thing belong to me and only me." I said with a pissed of tone because of his fans.

"O-oh okay, Lucy you are a little bit of a perv are you? " Sting said.

"What did you say, try to say it again and you will know what will happen." I said.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Sorry for the late update. You know I have my test, i need to study and study I didnt get the right timw to update. Nkw that I have time I update it. Aorry for the long wait. I am really sorry. 😖😖😖😣😣😣