Chapter 9

[ Sting's POV]

It is finally the second day of the Grand Magic Games. I am super excited about this. What if I get to match Natsu-san today, I will give him a nice beat up. I am going to show him that I am different from before and that I could beat him. 

I wait for Lucy to get prepare and then we head to Arena. It is full as usual. The first thing to happen is a Chariot. For this I, a dragon slayer is restrain from joining this by the Lady - Minerva- in case I get motion sickness. So for this game Minerva is for it.  At the end we got in the 2nd place. Well, not bad actually.

After this is my match, I have no idea who am I facing but I do have confident in myself. After a few minute I found out who i will go against with. It is Natsu-san. I will go full power and impress Lucy, I will show her that i can protect her more than Natsu-san.

[ Lucy's POV ]

Next is the match between Sting and Natsu I am looking forward to it. I hope Sting wins, I have hope in him and I think he will win 'cause I train him like hell. If he loses I am going to punish him as hard as I could.

The match then starts, I could hear them talking about me. Well, it is surprising since Natsu is dating with Lissana so what for he talk about me.

[ Sting's POV ]

I then start it with a flasy move, then I used the Dragon Force. My moves are all upraded. I even thought that Natsu-san cannot keep up with me now. It is true though that he could not keep up with me anymore. I kind of feel happy about it. I ended the fight with a secret art and his down. We won and I feel like I made Lucy proud of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this was a short chapter but i will make sure to make it longer next time and sorry for the late update I have a lot of school work lately.