Chapter 4

I sorry for the short chapter I will try on making it a bit longer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Author's POV ]

Eventually, Lucy won the challenge and was accepted at Sabertooth. She become an S-class mage. Minerva then asked her where does Lucy want her guild mark to be placed at. Lucy said that she want it at her thigh with black outline and sliver color. 

[ Sting's POV ] 

Woww. Lucy is very strong I am even beat up to a pulp. She is so scary when she is serious about the fight. Well, she still have her celestial power. I guess she is cute and pretty. Arghh, what am I saying, it cannot be love at the first sight. It is not cool. Well if I do love her, will she love me back. I don't  know anymore. Rogue suddenly come to me and smirk. " You liked her Sting ." He said it out of nowhere which make me blush hard. To cover my embarassment I went outside the guild with Lector to go buy somethings. 

[ Lucy's POV ] 

After the fight I healed Sting. Then, I saw him talking to Rogue and blush. He went outside as soon as they finish talking. I think he is kind of cute, come to think of it I don't have anywhere to stay at maybe I could ask my celestial spirits to build it for me. But it will need two to three days to build it. I guess I will stay in an inn for two to three days. When it gets dark, I was about to get out of the guild when someone suddenly called out to my name. I looked back and it was Sting. 

" Umm. Lucy do you have anywhere to stay tonight ?" he asked. " Well I don't, I just moved here and I don't have anywhere to stay tonight, I was thinking that I can go to an inn ." I said. "Why don't you stay with me tonight, in my house there is three rooms, which is my room, Rogue's room and the third room is for visitors. So I thought maybe you could stay at our house for a few days ." he said. I answered yes to that offer he is kind. When I arrive at his house I saw a large landmark just beside his house. His house is also located a bit far from the guild so maybe I could built it beside his house.

" Open the gate of the maiden, Virgo ." I chant. 

" Punishment Hime ." she said.

" N-no not now Virgo, hmm, can you build a house right here you can call other spirits to help you and I need you to be done in two to three days so build it fast ok Virgo ." I said.

She then disappeared and after a few minute she came with some of the spirits and started building the house. I went inside Sting's house, it is huge and elegant. I love it. I went to the Visitor's room and started to take a shower. After the shower I dry my hair up and as soon as my eyes felt so heavy I went to bed. The next morning I woke up early, take a few round then I went to the kitchen and cooked eggs and bacon for breakfast. I guess it is a thanks to them for letting me stay a few days at their house. After I cooked, I eat. Sting and Rogue then come and eat together with me. After finish eating I went to take a bath and looked at the house which is in progress. 

The house is beautiful, they already finish building the house and what's left is just to paint and put some furniture in the house. The house that Virgo and the other spirits make is huge and I love the elegant style they make. I was hoping it will finish the next day. I waited for Sting and Rogue outside the house, so that we can go to the guild together. I planned that today I will go to Fairy Tail with Sting and Rogue. They also agreed to accompany me. After a few minute, "Lucy sorry, I don't think I can come with you, so is it alright if it is just you and Sting I have something going on ." said Rogue. " Ok, it is fine right Stingyy Bee ." I said. " Stop calling me that already, Lucee ." Sting said. " Kawaii ." I laughed. He blush hard which make me blush too. 

On the way to Fairy Tail we found a lot of food and I offer Sting some of the food at Magnolia. He loves it from the look he gave I can know it directly. Lector and Lisa are talking a lot since yesterday I was shock that they could get along easily just after one day. When we arrive at Fairy Tail I asked Sting to accompany me to get inside. He agreed to it. So I kicked the guild door open and took everyone's attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To find out what happen next, keep on reading the story and votee.