Chapter 5

[ Author's POV ] 

When Lucy kicked the door open, she took everyone's attention. " Luce, do you have the habit to kick the guild's door open ?" Sting asked. " No, it is just to take everyone's attention ." Lucy said with a smirk. Everyone's eyes turn to Lucy and they bombed Lucy with a lot of question. Except for Natsu and Lisanna who is busy flirting to each other. 

[ Erza's POV ] 

I am so happy to see Lucy is back. There is this something that I feel. Lucy's magic power increases and I can feel it clear. It is very strong and powerful. I am scared that she will be one of the biggest opponent of Fairy Tail in the near future. As soon as I approach Lucy, I can see that her style change, her hair grown longer and there is some red highlights at her hair. I looked at her thigh and I could see the Sabertooth's guild mark is there. 

" L-lucy, are you a member of S-s-sabertooth now ?" I asked her.

" Yes, what if I am, I am going to get a little revenge on you guys during the Grand Magic Games, I am here to show some of my power so that you who will participate will not underestimate me ." she said with a smirk.

[ Lucy's POV ]

  " Yes, what if I am, I am going to get a little revenge on you guys during the Grand Magic Games, I am here to show some of my power so that you who will participate will not underestimate me ." I said to Erza whose eyes suddenly widened. Then I approach Wendy who is staring at me with teary eyes along with Levy, Mirajane and Juvia. I am so happy to meet them again. I called out to Sting and he followed me. Everyone is looking at us. Wendy came and hugged me tight. Levy, Mirajane and Juvia came to me an talked how they missed me so much. 

" Lucee you are ignoring me now, I think it is better if I stay outside ." Sting suddenly said.

" Stingy Bee, you know I just reunited with my friends, if you waited a bit longer I will treat you to things you like ." I said.

" Lucy-sama, would you like me to find Master Makarov ." Lisa asked. 

" Yes, please find him but you have to turn to a human form first ." I said. She then turned into her human form. Natsu saw it and have his eyes widened. He approached me.

" What a weakling is doing here, and a weakling have an exceed I can't stop laughing ." Natsu insulted me. Sting then defended me and said back to Natsu. " She is not weak and please don't laugh at her ." Sting said. " Sting, it is alright I know that this will happen ."  I whispered. 

After a few minute master came downstairs and hugged me tightly as soon as he saw me. I hugged him back happily. Then he asked whether I will get into the guild again or not then I show him my Sabertooth guild mark. Master directly looked sad. "Master, I have some request, can I fight your strongest team in this guild ." I asked.

" Since, The Thunder Region is not here then Team Natsu is going to fight you ." Master said.

" Luce, are you serious ?" Sting asked. " Of course I am serious, that is what I came here for." I said. " Heh, I bet you will lose ." Natsu said. "Minna let's go outside so and watch them fight ." master claimed.  So this is the fight that I have been waiting all day, all night, all hours, all months that I have pass and it is the time I will fight them. I can't hold my happiness.

( A/N Lucy didn't only study the dragon slaying magic, she also learned God Slaying, re-equip, take over, dark magic and the fairy magic which is Mavis's power like the fairy glitter ) 

We all then went outside. I prepared to fight. "Natsu, don't go ahead yourself she is strong you can feel her strong magic power. We should fight her together ." Erza said. It seems that Salamander didn't listen to her and just go attacked me myself. I use my speed boost which is part of my sky dragon slaying magic. Everyone was surprise that I was able to use the same power as Wendy. Then I re-equip "Sky dragon armor, re-equip" Erza then have her eyes widely open. " S-s-she c-could use RE-EQUIP MAGIC ?" Erza said. Then I attacked her, she actually dodge it, I am going easy on them cause if go full power they will be beat to a pulp just like what I did to Sting.

" Lucee, come on finish them quick why are you holding your power you didn't even hold it when you fought me ." Sting suddenly said.  " Yes, yes Stingy Bee, but after this you have to treat me some foods ." I said with a smile. 

I then attacked Erza seriously, "Elemental Dragon Roar" while I roar I tilted my head to eventually hit the targets which is Gray, Natsu, Erza and Lissanna. They were all beaten to a pulp. " That's my Luce, let's go somewhere fancy I am going to treat you ." Sting said. "Well, bye Fairy Tail and meet me in the Grand Magic Games and please prepare yourself incase you have me as your opponent ." I said and left.

[ Gray's POV ]

' What the hell ?!?!?!?! Lucy, is that strong now she even beaten us with just a move and wait she is a Dragon Slayer ? She also could use re-equip magic, I have a bad feeling about this I bet she have other magic power, I have to be careful and train well, but the Grand Magic Games is just in two week ' I think about it. I was very surprised that Lucy grown that much only after a year.

[ Erza's POV ] 

I can't believe this she actually beat us all with just one attack. The Grand Magic Games is just in two week how could we prepare just in two weeks to defeat her.

" My childrens it seems that she will be an opponent of us at the grand magic games, she is the worst enemy out of all, I heard that she have other magics, such as dark magic, re-equip magic, dragon slaying magic, take over magic and the Fairy magics which include Fairy Sphere, Fairy Glitter and Fairy Law. " Master blurtted out. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO this is the end of the chapter, remember to vote and comment what you think.