Chapter 8

[Authors's POV]

This would be an amazing match. Between the Fairy's Queen or the Saber's queen will win. Erza and Lucy are called out to the field.

" Lucy I don't want to fight you ." Erza claimed.

" Heh, you scared of me ? This is a match you don't want Fairy Tail to lose don't you so fight me seriously, I don't want one-sided violent fight ." Lucy said.

[Lucy's POV]

Erza got serious after I said that. She re-equip 'Heaven's Wheel Armor, blumenblatt' Erza chant. I easily dodge it with my speed magic. "My turn to attack" and I attacked her. 'Elemental Dragon roar' I chant she seems to hold the magic with her admantine armor but the armor is a bit loosen already so I then re-equip 'Nakagami limited armor' this armor is the strongest armor to be found on Earth. She was surprised and widened her eyes "I-i-impossible" she stuttered. I hold on my attack. Then I chant a magic 'Fairy Glitter' the whole Fairy Tail guild is surprised by that. I was able to master the three great fairy magics. Erza is then beat into a pulp I just giggled. I approach her and heal her usong my healing magic I went back to my seat and saw Wendy and Chelia staring at me because I could use the healing magic.
" Wow what a match Lucy is very different from before." Said Capati .

[ Sting's POV]
Hey,hey can't Lucy hold back for a little she looked so bad. She have so many bruises, worse than before. The first day have finish and I have  afeeling i will a amtch with someone from Fairy Tail tomorrow. Maybe I could take a bite with Lucy, I am hungry. I approach Lucy and asked her whether she also wants to take a bite, she agreed to it and we also bring Lisa and Lector.

When we are in this fancy restaurant waiting for the food to come out we met Team Natsu who just came. They approach us then suddenly Erza said, " Good match just now Lucy you really are very syrong now.... Umm are you guys on a date if you are sorry for disturbing."

" No we are not we asked the others but they doesn't want to it is only the two of us." I blushed hard.

"Y-yeah it is." Lucy blushed too. Natsu looked a bit jealous but what for he loves Lisanna isn't he. I would not let him take my lovely Lucy. Wait what?!? Lovely Lucy? Did I just said that. I am madly in love right now if I actually said that. Lucy suddenly whispered to me not to focus on them but to her. I was surprised when she said that. She is really acting cute towards me nowadays. Then, after dinner we went back to the inn. It is the second night of me sleeping with Lucy it still makes me feel nervous.

Lucy suddenly called out to my name. She asked whether I am asleep or not. I was not so I answered no. She said that seh cannot sleep and said that she will go out to take in some fresh air. I accompanied her in case some stalker followed her arpund because she is a model and a wizard. She is also a real beauty so I am worried there are some stalkers following her around.

[ Lucy's POV ]
Sting has been super protective towards me nowadays I feel so secured and I thinks it is kind of cute. I think I am really falling in love with him. After being outside the inn for a while we went back to our room and have some goodnight sleep to get ready for tomorrow if Sting have a match tomorrow I will cheer him for sure.