Chapter 7

[Lucy's POV]

Wah, I am going for a walk around the city with Sting. Waittt what am I thinking, did I really fell in love with him ? Whatever I will realize it my own later on, I can smell the fairies around here. I have to stop thinking about them I am out with Sting right now so I have to just focus on him. When I looked at him, he is staring hard at something and when I tooked a look at it, I saw Natsu there. Natsu then approach us, "Woah, woah what am I seeing here, hahaha two blondies together ." Natsu annoyed me very much. I wanted to yell at him but Sting stops me and said, "Lucy let's just ignore this I know it is annoying but we don't want to get disqualified hurting other member before it even start ." Sting said. I nodded. 

"Natsu, don't play around with Sting and Lucy didn't you sense that Sting's power increased greater than last year I am afraid he will also be a tough opponent for us." Erza said and I could hear it too. " Don't you dare underestimating Sabertooth, you will taste Sabertooth's wrath ." I said. Sting just started to pull me 'cause he is afraid I will cause a ruckus.

[Author's POV]

Lucy and Sting then went back to the inn, they take a rest for a while before they leave for the Labyrinth. After a few hours of resting they have to gather and start the Labyrinth. Only the first 6 guild can joined the rest of the match. "Min'na make sure to hold me tight ." Lucy said. Lucy then teleport to the front of the finish line. They made a record of getting there for 26.5 seconds. Sabertooth is curious about the people who got in for the next matches. 

The next day is the first day of the Grand Magic Games. "Alright it is the time of the year where the guilds will match to see which is guild is the strongest ." Chapati Rola announce. Chapati then announce the guilds from the last one that finished. 

" In 6th place Quatro Ceberus, 5th place Fairy Tail Team A, woah woah there is a change of member from last year and they changed Lucy Heartfilia to Lisanna Strauss, next in 4th place Mermaid Heel, 3rd place Lamia Sale, in 2nd place Fairy Tail Team B and finally in the 1st place Sabertooth we have Rogue Cheney, Sting Eucliffe, Minerva Orlando, Rufus Lore and what's this it's Lucy Heartfilia. It seems that she quited the guild and joined Sabertooth, I am looking forward to the matches ." Chapati Rola announced.

" What is this, the magic power is very great ." Kagura said.

" Hmm, sorry I raised too much magic powers but that is my original magic power, just to announce you all that I am not the old Lucy from back then anymore ." Lucy said. 

Every widened their eyes and all feel how great is Lucy's magic power. They all seemed to shiver as soon as they feel her magic power. 

(this is what Lucy wore for the GMG)

" The first match of the day issss, Ren vs Ariana Webb ." Rola announced.

" Ren will win this ." Lucy said. It seems that what she said is true and Ren won the match the next match is Lisanna vs War cry. 

" She's having a hard time on defeating war cry, but his magic is cool ." Sting said. Lisanna won the match. The next game is Kagura vs Lyon. It was a tie but it was a good game. The last but not the least match is Lucy vs Erza.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find out what happen next at the new Chapter.