Chapter 12

[ Mirajane's POV ] 

It is finally the model face-off. I have to face Jenny and Lucy. After a few face off Jenny surrender which leaves me and Lucy. We turned into our demon forms. I used the Sitri form but I was surprise when Lucy transform. She actually used the strongest ever found demon on Earth which is called 'Lamashtu' it is a form of half-angel and half-demon form. I think I am going to lose I cannot face that form my demon is too weak. Like Lamashtu is four times stronger than my demon. I think I have no choice but to fight her. I started to attack her but my attack did not pass through her at all. When I take a closer look there's a sphere like shield around her. Unless I break the shield i could just hit her real body. After that, I can see her looked at me with a pitiful eyes then she approach me and punch me right at my tummy. 

[ Lucy's POV ] 

When I was about to leave, Natsu grabbed my wrist. He started to talked. 

" Lucy are you really going to leave Fairy Tail ?" He asked. " Yes, Natsu there is also a reason why I cannot leave Sabertooth ." I answered.

" What is it that cannot make you leave ?" he asked. 

" Well ..... Sting is now my boyfriend so I don't want to leave him I want to make sure that I will not leave him for other boys, I don't want him to experience what I experience like how you chose Lisanna over me when I really love you, and Natsu if you said you are fallen for me now sorry I have Sting already ." I answered him and leave him with a sad face. 

When I get bak to my seat, Sting suddenly approach me and gave me a lovely hug. Minerva, Rufus and Rogue is staring at us. " Did you both started dating ?" they asked. " W-well yeah, we just started dating yesterday ." Lucy answered. "You and Rufus also started dating right ??" Sting asked. " Yea so what I really love this cutie Minerva, after we kissed she has been acting so cute towards me ." Rufus said. Minerva got embarassed and punch Rufus. She react so cute. Alright I have to focus onto the next match. I am so curious who vs who is next. The next one to fight is Rufus vs Ren. Rufus won the fight at the end. Of course, Ren is like twice weaker than Rufus.