Chapter 10

[ Author's POV ]

Everyone was surprise when they saw Natsu was beaten to a pulp. There's scratches and bruises around his body. Sting has only a few scratches. They were also surprise at how much Sting grew. He was even stronger that before not a little stronger but totally out of the range. 

After the the last fight, all the guilds when back to their inn. 

[ Fairytail's POV ]

" What the hell !! How can I be beaten by that son of a b*tch !! " Natsu screamed.

" Calm down Natsu, didn't I told you that he is different as before. I already warn you but you didn't want to listen. If it is like this Fairy Tail will not be the number one guild again but Sabertooth. We just won it two years ago and also last year I don't want us to lose again ." Erza said.

" Erza-san that means you need to use your trump card on the last day of the match ." Wendy said. 

[ Sabertooth's POV ]

" Did you see how the Fairies react when I beat up Natsu-san that was an amazing reaction ." Sting laughed.

" Sting. Don't underestimate them. Erza have a trump card, we wouldn't know what she will do in the last game which all five of us will participate ." Lucy said.  

" Anyways I heard that there will be a model face off tomorrow that means Mirajane, Jenny and Lucy will participate. Beautiful, I am looking forward to it ." Minerva said.

" Sorry, but I will refuse it, I don't want to do it in front of thousands of people ." Lucy said.

" Blondie, please do it, if you don't do it we will lose to Fairy Tail, you know Mirajane is a very popular model, you too but please just do it so that we can win ." Sting said.

" Ok fine, I will do it but you have to treat me food after that day ." Lucy said.

[ Sting's POV ]

Yeay, I got to see her modelling. Not only that after the day it is already like a date because i am going to treat her food at a fancy restaurant. Wait what am I thinking, does this mean I am really in love with Lucy ? I think I am, now it really makes my heart beat so fast that I could hear it. 

[ Lucy's POV ] 

Umm, actually I accept that offer because Sting asked me, and it sound cute to me. Haha. When I got into the room I saw Sting asleep, since in our inn there's a balcony I went to see the city lights from the balcony, it is very beautiful it would be romantic if Sting is right beside me now. A few moments later I can feel someone close my eyes so I guess. It was Sting and I was right. 

" You really love to tease me don't you ." I told Sting in a cute way. 

He just smile and I can feel that he is staring at me hardly that it made me blush so hard. So I looked at him and I told him that there is something that I want to tell him.

" Sting, I actually liked you, I know the only person you like is Yukino but I want you to know that I have a feeling for you ." I said it Finally. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a short Chapter, but I hope you like it. Chapter 11 is coming soon.