Chapter 11: Love

Hope walked past her parents and towards the entrance of the house. Watching her slowly I wasn't going to stop her, what could I do that the hollow couldn't do better. Or worse, in this case.

"Hollow!" Hayley shouted as she grabbed her daughters wrist. The hollow turned around as she glared at Hayley. Raising her hand above her shoulders, Hayley levitated from the ground as I watched her fly through the air and into the wall.

"Try and stop me!" She shouted, a much angrier voice than what a tiny little girl could do. "See what will happen to your precious little girl." She smirked evilly as she continued her leave.

Freya quickly threw a glass of some kind of magical powder at the ground just near Hopes heels. "Get her." Freya said as Hope loss feeling of her body. She began to faint before Niklaus came in and caught her from falling. Bringing her to the couch near the south wall, he lied her down as he gave Freya a confused look.

"She's not going to be happy when she breaks through that spell, we need to work now." Freya spoke softly. Calmer than one in this situation should be.

"Freya, what's the plan?" I sighed as I walked over to stand at Elijah's side.

"I need you for this, Isabella. Get the cloaking dust from my room, from there you'll need to make a circle in the den room. We're going to trap the hollow, or at least we're going to try." She shook her head as she walked the other direction.

"Okay." I sighed to myself. Walking away I felt a hand on my forearm, bringing me back to the position I was just in. Turning to Elijah I shook my head in confusion.

"Be safe, I love you." He stared into my eyes, as if he was staring straight into my soul.

"I love you more." I chuckled as I turned around, making my way to the stairs.

"Not possible." He mumbled. Turning my head to face him from the top of the stairs he stood there, his spine straighter than one can, his hands on his coat pockets, and a large grin on his face. "Yes possible." I mumbled with my lips as I evilly grinned back.

Turning on my heels I walked to Lukah's room. Packing some clothes into a bag and zipping it shut. "Mama?" Lukah questioned. "What are you doing?" He sighed.

"Your going on a trip, my love." I smiled before standing back up. Grabbing his hand I pulled him along downstairs and outside.

"Why? Where am I going?" He sniffled.

"With uncle Damon, you remember him right?" I asked.

"Yeah-" He frowned. "Kinda."

"Alright, well kinda is good enough for me." I giggled. Pulling the door open I placed my hands on his hips as I lifted him into my arms. Hugging him tightly, I kissed his cheek before placing him in the car. Closing the door I turned around to Damon, a look of fright on his place.

"You better be safe, Isabella Benson. If I hear that anything's happen to you, I'll kill." He glared at me.

"What? Your going to use your human abilities." I gasped in sarcasm.

"I still know how to use a wooden bullet in a pistol." He glared at me. "I love you." He began to grin.

"I love you too." I sighed before giving him a small hug. "But this isn't goodbye. It never will be." I shook my head.

He nodded quickly before walking around the car and inside. Inhaling in before heavily exhaling out I watched as he drove off. I didn't want to send my son off to a place he barely remembers, but nobody's safe, not even myself. I don't know what I would do if I woke up the next day to not having him anymore. That's why I will do everything in my power to extend that day for as long as possible.