Chapter 2: Finding Niklaus.

I looked around as we walked into a little studio apartment where Marcel use to live. Elijah, Becca and I watched as Josh, one of Marcel's best friends kissed his boyfriend goodbye before we barged in through the back. "Well thanks for waiting, and you know, not killing him." Josh sighed as he closed the door, a specific josh sarcasm to his voice.

"We're only monsters by necessity Joshua." Elijah rolled his eyes as we walked down the stairs.

"Besides, we just ate." Rebekah smiled.

"Aw, that's too bad. I was going to offer you some welcome back waffles." He sarcastically smiled.

"Was that your boyfriend?" Rebekah asked looking amused. "They tend to be very vulnerable, as humans are." She smirked.

"Okay. Just tell me what you want and we can get over with this." Josh rolled his eyes.

I chuckled as I walked to the back to see the view through the large windows. I grabbed the window seal as I got a sudden vision. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt my heart throb. I saw Niklaus, he was in a dungeon of some sort, surrounded by a bounding spell. I felt his pain, the pain of a magic weapon descending into his chest. I felt that exact pain in my heart as my knees began to weaken. I fell onto them as I returned to reality.

"Isabella!" Elijah and Rebekah shouted in unison.

"I'm alright." I shook my head as Elijah helped me off the ground and onto a chair.

"Are you sure?" Elijah frowned, looking deep in my eyes. I nodded quickly as I smiled.

"Elijah, I can distract him, I'm the only one he trusts." Rebekah went on about trying to save Niklaus.

"Don't talk to me about some ludicrous diversion, your walking into a lions den." Elijah began to get angry as he walked over to her.

"I'll be fine-." Rebekah insisted as she continued to argue.

I stopped listening in on their conversation as I saw Josh pull out his phone. "Joshua?" I smiled enthusiastically as I got up walking over to him. "Do you agree with our plan?"

"Yeah!" His eyes widened as he nodded. "Uh Huh." He smiled.

I glared at him as I looked at the phone in his hand.

"I was- I was just going to order pizza. Ya know, if we're going to be here for awhile." He tried to hide his fear as Elijah walked up behind me grabbing the phone and stuffing it back into Joshs front pocket.

"Yeah, considering I do still have a murderess hunger." Elijah raised his eyebrows.

"You know what. Why do you guys even need me? Huh? I mean I know I'm adorable but I'm extremely small potatoes." He asked quickly.

"You are Marcel's best friend. We were going to find out everything you know and use you as collateral. But since you know so little-" I rolled my eyes. "We should try Rebekah's plan."

"No, Isabella!" Elijah shouted furiously.

"It's a good plan!" I shouted back. "Marcellus would never hurt her."

"Yes. Come on Elijah, we're running out of time. You go find our brother, I'll worry about Marcel." Rebekah nodded as she vanished off.

Elijah gave me a glare as he grabbed Josh's arm and led him out of the studio. I followed as I rolled my eyes. I don't know why He aspects me to agree on everything he says, I don't like agreeing with things I don't follow, he knows that. I sighed as I followed them both into the bar where I saw the rest of the family waiting.