Chapter 25: October 27th

1604;

1604;

Isabella walked over, stumbling over her own feet as she stumbled onto a bolder just near a large pit of fire. The burning fire brought warmth to the perimeter of the area as Niklaus sat just left of her and Kol sat just right.

Eating the berries from the wooden bowl, Isabella giggled as she thought of flying dragons above her. Speaking such nonsense as they blew fire at each other.

"Silly dragons." She mumbled.

"These berries-" Kol chuckled. "I don't think they were edible ones."

She laughed along with Niklaus as she felt his palm grasp onto her breast. Isabella narrowed her eyes upon him as she grabbed his hand with her own. Digging her nails into his skin, she pushed him off his rock.

"Don't try me, Niklaus." She averted her eyes from his blue stained lips back to his blue covered eyes.

She lifted herself from the rock as she stood tall. Noticing Niklaus' facial features she began to smile with his sarcastic smirk plastered on his face.

"Don't try me, Niklaus." He mimicked in a mocking tone as he grinned to his brother who chuckled in response.

She walked away with a roll of her eyes. Falling to her feet as she stumbled over, not herself, but a young man. The young man that's neck had two holes in it.

"Robert!" She giggled. "Oh how I've missed my dear Robert, my dear lunch time friend."

She hovered over him as she sunk her teeth into his jugular, drinking what she left behind just hours ago.

The forest around her brought chills to her skin. Wanting warmth she returned to the fire to see that both of the boys had disappeared. Perhaps to fight in the woods, or maybe to go for a rest in the tent. She didn't care the least, she liked being alone for the most part.

From the blood she drank, the cloudiness of her mind had vanished, her sanity returning. But as all good things come to an end, reality sinks in and you have to face it once more. Isabella's reality was confusing. Between her first love, Elijah Mikaelson and her present love, Niklaus Mikaelson she was causing the two to hate each other more than words can explain. Trying to fight over a girl who just wanted to have them both.

Niklaus returned, his feet planted into the dirt below as he stared at the girl in front of him. An infatuated look to his eyes. He tilted his head as his lip curved to create this devilish grin. The grin that made her fall deeply in love with him.

"I have come bearing a gift for my queen." He spoke sternly as he brought his hand forward, blood falling to the ground as it made a small indent in the dirt. His knee fell into the blood as he bowed his head, the gift in his palm as he waited for her response.