Chapter 4

Steve walked into his apartment and was greeted with Sharon cooking.She swiftly walked over to Steve and kissed him on the cheek, the super soldier slightly smiled sitting down on their couch.Sharon followed him as she leaned onto the door frame watching Steve reached into his pocket she watched him intently wanting to know what it was that he was holding in his hands. The super soldier stared at the picture that he took out his pocket instead his phone.It was a little fades but you could still make out who was in it, it was a picture of him and Tony on their first date.He still remembered that day like it was just yesterday.He smiled tracing his finger over the picture it had been such a great night for both them. 

Sharon, now very curious, approached the super soldier sitting next to him. She was still holding the bowl and she continued to mix the contents inside "Steve what's that?"the super soldier quickly tried to put the picture away but Sharon snatched it from him before he could. She looked at the picture and frowned when she saw that it was Steve with someone else. "Who is this?"she asked angrily. Steve took the picture from her putting it back in his pocket "No one", "It sure as hell doesn't seem like no one.Are you cheating on me Steve?"she got up from the couch putting the bowl down on the coffee table pissed that her fiancé had a picture of someone that wasn't her. 

She immediately went insane when she saw it thinking the worst "No of course not, it's...it's my ex boyfriend.This is an old picture Sharon, it's really nothing"he was stuttering through his words, he had no idea why he was feeling so nervous "Then why do you have it?Do you still have feelings for him?"the super soldier glanced up at her surprised by he question. But did he really still have feelings for him? He wasn't even sure himself "No of course not"he lied,Sharon smiled nodding her head happily, she sat back down on the couch next to him giving him a kiss. 

He couldn't help but feel guilty the same question running through his mind, seeing him again it felt weird like it the first day they met, but he couldn't think about that anymore he was going to get married soon. He made a commitment, he wasn't one of those guys who broke them just because he was having doubts about his feelings towards his ex boyfriend. 

Sharon pulled away from him still smiling"Ok babe we need to finish with the guest list because I need to send the list to Olivia so we could make the invitations"she said enthusiastically changing the subject quickly, she grabbed her notepad from the drawer right next to the couch. The super soldier just nodded his head not very much interested in the topic instead he fiddled around with his phone that he had just taken out of his pocket.He could hear Sharon talking but he wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. His mind going back to Tony, why couldn't he stop thinking about him. He sighed just as Sharon caught his attention again

 "Steve!!Are you even paying attention?"he shook his head turning to look at her "I'm sorry what were you saying?"she rolled her eyes setting her pen down on the notepad "I asked who you were going to invite besides Bucky?"the super soldier thought if it would be appropriate to invite Tony,Pepper, and Aurora. Their daughter was such a sweet little girl, there was something about her that seemed familiar to him but he just couldn't figure out what it was. Of course it would be a perfect excuse to see Tony at least one last time before he officially moved back to Brooklyn with Sharon. 

After thinking about it for a good three minutes he looked back at Sharon and nodded his head "Yeah add Tony,Aurora, and Pepper Stark on the list" Sharon stared strangely at him thinking who these people were and why he was inviting them. Either way she nodded her head and pretending to write them down on the list, he probably wouldn't even notice anyways. Hours later the list was ready and Sharon made sure to send the list to the person who was making their invitations, telling Olivia to make ones for Tony but later texting her to disregard all three of them.A few hours later it was already dark out Steve was ready to call it quits, so they went upstairs to their room putting aside the list and going to sleep.

The next morning Steve woke up with a much better mood.He brushed his teeth got changed and went downstairs where Sharon was already making breakfast, he reached into the fridge taking out the milk "Morning sweetheart I made you breakfast"she greeted pointing to the scramble eggs with the spatula.But Steve had already taken out the cereal from the cupboards pouring just a small amount into a bowl "No thanks I would rather eat a quick breakfast if I wanna finish handing out the invitations in time"he ate his cereal at a fast pace but not too fast that he would choke.The super soldier managed to finish placing the bowl in the sink giving Sharon a quick peck on the cheek before he went on his way.

He needed to pick up the invitations and do a few things before accompany Sharon to go look for an event room for the party right after the wedding ceremony.He looked through the invitations but none them had Tony's name.'That's weird' he thought to himself he was sure he mention Sharon to add him and Pepper.He even heard her tell the girl on the phone last night to make an invitation for them both, but it seemed like she didn't.He sighed, the super soldier had to go back to the event store to ask for two extra ones.He finally had them in his hands after explaining to the girl how his fiancé had forgotten the inventions of two other of their guests.His first stop was the Stark tower, he got off his car as quickly as he could.

You can say that he was rather excited to see the mechanic, he knocked on the door hoping it was Tony but to his surprise it was Aurora "Hey Steve"the super soldier knelt down to her level and smiled fondly "Hi Ari is your daddy home by any chance?"he asked sweetly the little girl nodded her head "Yes,J can you call dad tell him that Steve is here to see him" "Yes Miss Stark"in about two minutes the mechanic was walking out of the elevator and over to the door where his daughter and Steve stood 

"Are you here to invite us to your wedding, because my daddy already bought me a dress wanna see it?"she said happily.Tony's eyes widen going over to her as fast as he could to make her stop talking "Ari sweetie why don't you go watch some cartoons" "But daddy I wanted to show Steve my dress"she whined,Tony pointed to the living room Aurora finally sighing and obeying her dad's orders.The mechanic gazed up at Steve ashamed "Yeah, what can I do for you?"Steve bite his lips handing him the two invitations that he held in his hands. Tony took them glancing down at them not knowing what to say to him. 

He hadn't expected to receive this quickly. "I just came to bring you the invitations to my wedding. I really hope you guys can make it"he smiled, the mechanic whispered a low thank you before opening up the card. He was still surprised that he had invited him to his wedding with someone else. "I better get going. I have other invitations to give out. I'll see you later"the brunette nodded his head as he watched Steve walk away. He was now having second guesses about going to the wedding, what was he supposed to do now?