Chapter 3

Written by: @stupidityis

Corrected:By yours truly...❤️

Steve's POV:

Steve never thought that he would get himself in this sort of 'situation''. He was really trying to avoid telling Tony about the wedding.

"Congratulations?" Tony said,it came out more of a question rather than a sincere congrats. "I shouldn't have said it like that"the super soldier said not knowingly out loud. "Well Steve what do expect me to say, " Tony said.He opened his mouth to say something but Tony beat him to it. "Aurora, sweetheart why don't you go to the car while I have a grown up conversation " he spoke in a sweet tone of voice, over laying his previous serious tone. "But I'm a big girl daddy" Ari said crossing her arms with a little pout on her face. "Daddy knows you are a big girl but this is for much more grown people you understand honey?" Tony spoke going to her level. Ari's pout dropped as she unfolded her arms all at once. "Okay Daddy" she then turned to Steve and hugged his legs "Bye Stevie"the super soldier kneeled down to her level,unexpectedly receiving a kiss on the cheek by the sweet little girl he didn't even know was his daughter.Then she hurried off to the car.

Tony tried to hide the smile from his face,seeing how his daughter got along so well with her dad in such little time.He stood up straight again his face immediately going back to its serious tone.

"So who is she?" Tony asked trying his best not too lash out.

"Her name is Sharon Carter" Steve said not meeting his eyes

"Oh so you went after the grandma and now at the grandchild, well I must say Steve you are really shaking both length of that tree. " Tony said in his usual arrogant tone.

"First of all Sharon is Peggy's niece not granddaughter and secondly why does it matter to you who I date, may I recall that we broke up"

"So what if we broke up,I'm not like you that took everything we ever had and threw it out like it is nothing ."

"Yeah and look at you, you have kid now that must show you are serious with Pepper so I could softly assume you threw yours out too"

Tony stopped and looked at Steve creating a silence.

"Anyway I gotta go, I will send you the invitation to the wedding, Pepper and Ari are welcomed as well" Steve said getting up and heading for the door.

Before he could fully leave Tony had one more thing to tell him,something to think about.

"You know cap there is this saying, Assumptions make an ass out of you and me."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Pepper I just don't know what to do" Tony said resting his head down on the dining room table.

Pepper who was seated vertically across from him puts down her drink. "Well if I was in your situation I would go"

Tony's head shot up. "What do you mean go"

"I mean show Steve what he has missed out on"

"A 40 plus year old with insomnia and a kid. "

"No Tony, you are Tony Stark, billionaire, inventor, philanthropist and a father, you also have a brilliant mind to be able to tackle that and being a superhero."

"You can do it Daddy! " Ari said,even though she doesn't fully understand the situation .

"You know what I am worth it, I am so much better than this Sharon Carter chick" Tony said standing up.

"J call my tailor I need a suit and 2 dresses"

"Right away sir"

"And Pepper "

"Yes Tony"
"Thanks" he said giving her a little smile.
"Anytime Tony"
"And I had a feeling you just wanted to go to a wedding"
"That's why you are a genius"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tony has been to every designer store in the whole city. After his tailor had to cancel because of family problems, Aurora,pepper and himself had been searching for dressing items. Aurora and Pepper had successfully found there dresses and you can tell by the screaming of Tony's wallet.

"How about this one?" Pepper said holding up a red and black suit. "No ,it is not screaming,look what you miss"

"Tony we have been at it for hours and Ari is half sleep, why don't we just call it a night"

Tony looked outside the store window seeing the dark sky and a few street lights. His eyes then shifted too Aurora who was dozing away in a chair still clutching the dress she didn't want to let go of.

"Alright then let's call it a night" Tony said going over and picking Aurora up.

As he made it to the exit he spotted a suit in the far corner of the store. Tony smirked and quickly went over and purchased it.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As Tony got Aurora ready for bed his mind flashed back to when he first laid eyes on her.

Flashback

Tony finally awakened from the anesthesia. His mind kinda fuzzy but workable. "Tony" he heard a feminine voice call to him. As his mind cleared he finally registered the voice and turned.

"Hey Pepper," Tony said giving a weak smile. "Tony do you feel okay I could call the nurse" She said motioning to the call button but Tony stopped her. " No I'm fine just fuzzy" Tony said raising a hand passing it through his hair when a pain shot through his abdomen.

Reality struck harder than the Hulk. Tony just had a baby. An actually living, breathing, pooping being.

Panic went through Tony's face and system. "Pepper where is-"
"She is fine Tony" Pepper said with a calming smile. "The nurse have her, I will go call for her" Pepper said getting up and leaving the room.

Tony sat in the room in silence, a million thoughts went through his mind.

'how would I feed it'
'how will I take care of it'
'Will I break it'

Tony just realized he has calling the baby 'it' all this time.

'how can I be a good father if I can't refer to the baby as anything other than an it'

Tony's thoughts were broken by the nurse bringing in a little bundle wrapped in a cream blanket. "She has been really eager to meet you" the nurse said settling the baby in Tony's arms.

Tony looked down to see a little face looking up at him. It was like a puzzle piece fitting in place everything just felt right. Tony held the bundle close as a smile spread across his face. "I'm a father " he muttered under his breath. "Baby, I'm a father to a baby not an it a baby, a beautiful baby girl"

Tony touched her face and she made little sound.

"I promise to protect you, always"

End Of Flashback

Tony placed Aurora to bed smoothing her hair and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Always"

Hope you like that comment,vote,and share...a special thanks to stupidityis for helping me out with this story.

Princessniallerps XX :)