A/N: Saerans route!!

HELL-O!

I've just gotten back from my 17 hours straight of playing Mystic Messenger! 😵 I took 3 hours of sleep. That's dedication hahaha joke. ✌✌✌

Anywaaaay! I didn't get the good ending. Because I messed up with the emails. So im posting here the guide for the correct answers for the emails.

The normal ending is what I got but I'll be playing again to get the good ending 😂😅

I wanted to post the CG's I got. But some might not feel happy about that, and I don't wanna spoil you guys. But if you guys do want to see it, I'll be happy to edit this and post some of the CG's

But lemme tell you, The CG's ARE PERFECT! The art is sooooo goood! They really did an amazing job!

Now let's talk about the story.. Oops! I'll try not to spoil. I promise!

So here it goes... my thoughts.. actually I was speechless after I finished the game. I was staring blankly at my phone and then hugged my pillow... Lol

A strange reaction right? Thats because I don't know what I should feel. Im like.. from day 5-11, The story made me go from Laughing to Crying to getting Furious and then feeling Giddy inside. In 17 hours!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL! *sighs*

And then im not so happy with the ending. Because why does whenever one twin gets the happiness the other one has to suffer?

I know the writer's are awesome! I admit that! But I dunno.. I really want the twins to be together, both alive and happy and in a good terms with each other.

Well the after endings are not yet released.. sooo maybe there's still a chance. And I'll hope for a happy family reunion *fingers crossed*

All in all! It was still perfect, and you will enjoy it!
but PLEASE FOLLOW THE WARNING of cheritz aaaaand if you have a depression etc. Please prepare yourself before playing.

That's all everyone! :D

-Devilishgal