epilogue

"Do you have everything? Extra clothes, underwear, shoes, hair products?" Tyler laughed at his best friend and shook his head. Sky has been worrying about him packing the right things for his flight to New York.

"I promise you that I have everything. And if I did forget something, I'll just buy them over there." Tyler said and shrugged. Sky glared and doubled checked his suitcase.

"You're making this such a big deal." She scoffed and shook her head.

"I'm not making it a big deal. I'm simply checking to see if you didn't forget your shit. Because you are one forgetful little bitch." She said and Tyler sighed.

There wasn't much he could do at this point. "Who said I'm some forgetful little bitch? I have great memory." Tyler said and Sky rolled her eyes.

"Oh really? Do I have to start naming the times where you've been forgetful?" Was all she said and she went around their apartment for anything that Tyler could possibly need in New York. "Hoodies and jackets! It's December for crying out loud! How could you forget about them!" She scolded Tyler.

"Oh my god! Jackson and Dylan already got a jacket or two for me! Stop worrying!" Tyler exclaimed and sat on the couch.

"You know what sucks?" Sky said as she organized Tyler's suitcase one last time.

"Besides me, what does?" Tyler said and looked up from his phone.

"Okay first of all, ew, didn't need to know that, even if I do relate. Second, it sucks that I can't go. I sadly have to stay here with what I call my family for New Years." She said and Tyler chuckled.

"You'll be fine. We'll plan a trip to New York after I come back." He said as he got up from the couch. He still had a couple of hours until he had to be at the airport and he wanted to spend them with his friends.

"Hey, are you ready? Noah and Ivan are here already." Tyler said as he saw a text from Noah.

"Uh, yeah, I am. Are you? You sure you're not forgetting anything because we're dropping you off after we're done doing whatever the boys have planned.

"Yes! Oh my god, how many times do I have to tell you that I got everything?" Tyler said between laughs.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'm just worrying. You're like my baby and I don't want to let you go." Sky said and hugged Tyler.

Tyler rolled his eyes and hugged her back. "Just because you're a year older does not make me a baby." Sky laughed and nodded.

"It does actually. It definitely does make you the baby. Out of all four of us, you're the baby." Tyler scoffed and pulled away from Sky.

Sky laughed and shook her head. "Come on, let's not keep the lovebirds waiting." Tyler nodded and grabbed his suitcase.

"Let's go then." He said and walked ahead of Sky. Walking out to where the lovebirds were parked.

"Tyler! My baby, my love, my beautiful child! Why do you have to go to New York without me!" Noah exclaimed and ran to Tyler when he saw him.

Picking him up and spinning him around. "Noah!" Tyler squealed and held tightly onto him.

"For fucks sakes Tyler. Why are you always trying to steal my man?" Ivan groaned. Noah glared at him as he set Tyler down.