Percy x Oliver ~ Spread The Love (High School Au, Sorta)

A/N: probably gonna have a lot of Au's in the thing. Whoops.

................

Hogwarts high was always weird, just weird families, weird teachers, everything.

Still, despite all that, for the most part it's nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing supernatural.

That was until Percy Weasley entered.

Weasley? He's just a Weasley, there's a lot of them, maybe he went to a boarding school before.

He's younger than Bill and Charlie Weasley, but older than Fred, George, Ron and Ginny Weasley.

Why has no one heard of him?

Oliver never knew a Percy Weasley. He met the entire family multiple times. Never once did the name 'Percy' come up in conversation.

It was as if he came out of thin air.

He wasn't adopted, he bore a striking resemblance to everyone in the family, and according to his birth certificate, it says he's blood related.

Still, Oliver couldn't shake the feeling. Something was off. No one else seemed to notice, in fact, everyone acted like he always went there. There were even photos of him around the school that Oliver had never seen before.

Though, it looked like he wasn't the only one.

"Hey, Oliver, can I talk to you?" Harry asked, catching Oliver as he was leaving practice.

"Of course. I thought you left?"

"No, I stuck around," Harry dragged Oliver back in the now empty locker room and the two sat on one of the benches. It was a full minute of silence before Harry spoke, "Where did Percy come from? I have never seen him before and now he's appearing everywhere like he was always here?"

Oliver let out a sigh of relief, "then I'm not the only one that noticed."

"You don't remember him either?"

"No! One day he just showed up, and everyone acted like he was always here!"

"Where did he come from then? He doesn't belong."

Oliver shrugged, "that's not the only thing."

"Huh?" Harry muttered, "what do you mean?"

"I was looking in the yearbook yesterday and apparently he's been in pictures with me in it. A lot. Even pictures I remember taking. He's just suddenly in the picture. It tipped me off that he doesn't belong."

"What do you think he wants? He's not harsh, he's actually quite kind, but there has to be a reason."

Oliver sighed heavily, "I wish I knew. I guess we'll have to wait and see."

"I guess you're right," Harry got up, stretching, "see you tomorrow."

"See you."

Oliver had such an unsettling feeling in his stomach, watching Harry go.

He brushed it off due to their talk, and simply went home.