Draco x Harry ~ Figure It Out (Spider-Man Au)

A/N: I've been reading a lot of BMC Spider-Man Au's, so like... this was expected.

(Also working on like... 3 other one shots from this set of one shots atm so sorry if my posting is slow I'm scatter brained. I have like 10 overall I'm writing at once and like 4 original stories if not more. I'm loosing my mind.)

I'm not going to be writing much in the way of fight scenes, maybe more of the aftermath? Eh, you'll figure it out.
................

So, the comic tropes that heroism forms from tragedy never seemed more true for Harry Potter.

The poor boy lost his parents before he could even speak, then his gay ass caretakers, which were his godfather Sirius and his godfather's boyfriend, got cut in half when Sirius got shot during a bank robbery gone wrong.

That's bad, but the worst thing is, he died in Harry's arms. He bled out calling Harry, "James" before slipping away, staining Harry's favorite outfit with blood forever.

He burned those clothes. Couldn't stand to stomach them after.

He wished he could've done something, and well, he got that wish. While on a field trip his other guardian forced him to go on, Harry got bitten by a spider, which he sorta squashed by smacking it, wiping the spider guts on his jeans.

Honestly, nothing was off at first.

Harry just felt... dizzy?

His vision miraculously fixed itself, so he popped out the lenses and replaced them with fake ones, because dear god, the round glasses worked for him.

Harry didn't realize what truly happened until two days after the bite, when his hand got stuck to the wall, and he... just kinda climbed it? Ending up on the ceiling of his room, screaming internally.

It didn't register for him to be a hero right away, until a close friend of his... died in his arms.

It was on another field trip, and well, the trip was to the biggest bank in all of New York... and it got blown up. Mostly everyone avoided the blast...

Except Cedric.

Harry's cooler, older friend who was like a older brother to him.

Cedric's arm ripped off in the blast and there was huge chunks of his body missing, crimson coming from every orifice that Harry could think of.

That...

That moment, Harry knew what he had to do.

When his friend slipped into the afterlife, he knew that city needed a hero.

He used his sewing skills to make a suit, having an unlimited access to fabric from Sirius' old job before he...

When he made a suit, red and blue, he then got to working on weapons. Harry might not of looked it, but he was a secret genius.

He was god damn dumb, but he knew how technology worked and how to use it to his advantage. Which is how he created a web-slinger that was strong enough to hold his body no matter the circumstances. Hold multiple bodies if needed to.

He also developed small computers in his mask. It tapped into police scanners to scan for criminal activity. It gave directions to wherever he needed to go. His favorite invention, was the web bombs. His web fluid would be tightly compacted into marble sized balls that when thrown, would web someone to a surface or an object to a surface.

If someone swallowed one...

That wouldn't be good.

It had taken Harry all of three nights to pull that crap together. When he did pull it together though, he was immediately set to fight.