A Matter Of Time

A/N: time travel Thing again.

............

Harry didn't know what happened, one minute he was leaving his bedroom, dressed for the day, next he was in the great hall at Hogwarts, eyes turned at him, wondering who he is.

Harry surveyed the room, eyes half lidded. Then, his eyes snagged on a familiar face.

His own.

The green eyed reflection of himself, but this one sixteen, staring straight back at him.

"Oh come on! I threw away the time turner, why am I back in sixth year?" The adult Harry groaned, gritting his teeth.

"Who exactly are you?" Professor Snape asked, his voice disagreeing.

"I'm Harry Potter. About ten years from now for you guys," Harry admitted, lifting his bangs to reveal the signature scar, although faded.

"Wait!" A voice burst, and the adult Harry turned to it, seeing his younger self in shock, "You're me?"

"I am. Don't know how I ended up here, I was leaving for work. My spouse left before me," the older Harry informed, running his hand through his hair.

The others had no idea what to make of all of it. If this guy was Harry...  man did he grow up well!

His eyes were even more green, like the killing curse ran through his eyes, and his raven hair was a messy lump, but the curls and the messiness made it all the more appealing. A stubble speckled his chin, and his clothes. Oh they fit well. He wore a black sweater, that stuck oh so amazingly to his skin, matching black jeans and a glorious coat that was left open.

"You're Harry Potter?" Snape seemed suspicious.

"My scar should be all the proof I need. What else do you want? My wand?" Harry pulled out his wand, showing the smooth wood. It was new. Then-"

"Wait! That's my wand!" Draco exclaimed. A playful smirk tugged at Harry's lips.

"Mine broke seventh year. Before that, won this sucker from you in a duel. The future you actually won it back, I was going to give it to him at work." Harry pulled out a second wand, almost identical to his original. "This is my wand."

Ron got excited, "what happens in the future? What's it like?"

Harry hummed, sticking his wand back in his coat, "it certainly is interesting. I will say, Hermione is an amazing gal in the future, she's my boss, Draco's boss, your boss. Pretty much everyone's boss. Pretty down to earth still. I mean, her kids keep her pretty grounded. She married her first love. And Ron. Before you ask, why would it be Krum?"

Hermione flushed, looking at Ron, but lost her shock quickly, "future me is your boss?"

"Minister for magic. The title fits her well."

"You're joking!" Pansy snorted.

"I'm not. If I'm not mistaking, she should be here soon to pick me up. Probably triggered something."

"What happens with everyone else?" Neville shyly asks.

"Ah, why Neville, you became the herbology teacher here! Doesn't surprise me though, your affinity for plants always impressed me."

"You sound so much more uptight!" Blaise spat.

"It's a habit. My spouse hated when I spoke like a high schooler. Taught some manners. I love em to pieces."

"Harry, what did you do this time?" A voice sighed from behind him, two people joining the mix. One being the ever so beautiful and Elegant Hermione Weasley, and the other being the ever so beautifully cold, Draco Malfoy. Hermione was the one to speak.