Draco x Harry ~ Godly (Percy Jackson Au)

A/N: someone requested i do this (I'm sorry I didn't put your name down) but they simply requested a crossover, so there will be some stretches in order for this to really work, because if you didn't know, there are very few characters in the series that we didn't know the parenthood of. Blaise, Pansy, Oliver, Seamus & Cedric(we know 1 parent) and that's about it. Sure, there are other characters, but in terms of characters we know and care about. So the gods will be sit ins for characters like Jame's Potter among many others.

So, being a massive fan of the series

And every series he's ever written, (I wish I was joking), I'll take all my knowledge from all of it to make this

And every series he's ever written, (I wish I was joking), I'll take all my knowledge from all of it to make this. So, some characters that aren't related will become related for the sake of this, so.... yeah.

If you want to see more crossovers, tell me! I'll happily do them to the best of my ability, but keep in mind, the rules I set up in this one shot, family relations and such, will stick, even if romantic relationships don't.

Also, the PJO, HOO, TOA, MC, KC, (last ones mantis chase and Kane Chronicles) all exist in this, so, yeah, complicating things further. What do you expect from a fan girl?

This will be fun. (Harry will be Harry Evans in this because reasons, a lot of characters will be called by the mothers Maiden's name because reasons.)

And in this, the gods mess with someone of the demigods, because why not? The m
.....................

A demigod, huh?

Harry still wasn't quite used to the idea of it all, and knowing his dad was....

His dad was Poseidon, the god of the sea.
(a/n: what, it fits, also 🖕🏻I'm having fun)

He had a brother, a half blood brother. His mom wasn't the only person who existed for his dad. Well, he had more than one brother, but he and Percy knew they sucked ass. Except Tyson, was cool.

Well, he got a first hand look at him during his many years at Camp Halfblood and he and Percy's journey at Camp Jupiter. They were pretty well connected, almost joined at the hip for awhile, they were brothers after all, but when Percy and Annabeth fell into Tartarus, the way things worked kinda shifted. They were still close, but Percy shifted towards seven people.

Harry on the other hand shifted as well, and struck up a bond with Nico and Will, a couple at the Camp, not that Nico would admit to it.

Everything was peaceful, for now, and domestic moments just sprouted up everywhere.

"Annabeth and Percy are planning a lot for their future together." Harry laughed dryly, kicking at the ground.

"You two weren't going to stick together forever," Nico snorted, earning a small smack on the back of the head from Will.

Will offered a smile, being the radiant ball of fucking sunshine he was, "We all grow up, even if some people don't make it that far, you'll find someone to complete you like Annabeth and Percy complete each other, and give it time. You're brothers after all."