PROLOGUE

3 years later

Milyon

"Okay Tyree fuck you I don't give a fuck like I said I'm going to continue to be a cheerleader this is my fucking senior year you supposed to be supporting me but you acting like a luh bitch!" Tiara snapped at Tyree as he huffed and mugged her.

"So you wanna be captain of the hoes because that's how everybody gone see yo ass! See you get a luh bit of fame and don't know how to act!" He said yelling at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Aunt Milly I'm going to the car." Tiara said storming out of Kaylen's house.

I'm here to pick her up once again because of Tyree.

"You keep running my daughter away nigga you're going back to your sister house." Kaylen said laughing.

"Fuck you and yo daughter." Tyree snapped before walking away.

"Hey Meon." King said, walking in grinning with his cute self.

He's 6 years old and is growing up to be the most handsome little boy ever. He's more than capable of saying my real name but he's attached to calling me Meon, and I love it.

"Hey baby. You've been good." I said and he smiled, while nodding his head.

"Can I come over you and Uncle Kye house?" He asked and I smiled.

"You have school. Wait until the weekend okay?" I said and he nodded his head.

I heard my car horn blowing and Kaylen started laughing.

"Lord these teenagers need to drop dead for a minute somewhere. I'm tired of them." I said rubbing a hand down my face and he laughed.

"They be arguing like a married couple and ain't shit but 17." He said and I shook my head.

"See you later Milly." Tyree called out before running over and hugging me.

"Bye boy. Me and you need to have a little chit chat later." I said and he grinned before nodding his head.

I walked to my car before getting in.

"He makes me so sick." Tiara said sniffling while wiping her eyes.

I sighed. "Tiara so is you and Tyree more than friends?" I asked and she sighed.

"It's complicated Tete." She mumbled.

As I drove I noticed she was silently looking out the window.

"Tiara...do you and Tyree be having sex?" I asked her and she immediately turned towards me.

"No ma'am." She said quickly and I nodded my head.

It's like part of me believes her and the other part is calling her a bold face lie.

"If you are you know you can tell me right? These emotions y'all have towards each other is just crazy." I said and she smiled a bit.

"I know....I just. I think I...I don't know." She said shaking her head.

"You think you love him?" I asked and she  quickly nodded her head.

"Explain yourself." I said.

"Well....every time when he's around this warm feeling goes through my body and I smile so hard because he's the guy everybody wants but I have him...at least that's what I want to believe. One minute he's saying he's all for me then the next minute he's ignoring me and under another girl until he have sex with her. He's just a fucking idiot fuck him I can't stand him!" She said suddenly getting angry.