EIGHT

Yooooooo I'm taking ACTs and I'm having nigga problems and family ain't shit ugh it's just a lot going on but y'all know damn well ian forget about y'all!

And sorry for any mistakes. This is unedited I just wanna go ahead and give y'all an update so once again my bad.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Mason

"So where ima take you? I deadass stay next door to yo house." I said sighing as Tiara just balled up in my seat and started crying.

I sighed as I made a right turn instead of the left that leads to our street.

"Wanna hit up a hotel for the night so you can get your mind right? I know hotel that got a lot of shit that we can do." I said and she quickly shook her head.

"I'm sorry I can't go to any hotels I don't like hotels." She said with a lot  of fear in her voice.

"Why?" I asked curiously. What's so bad about hotels?

"It's personal Mason." She mumbled and I nodded my head as I kept driving.

"So you gone tell me what's going on?" I asked and she looked at me before sighing.

"I'm sorry but I can't. Not right now." She mumbled and I nodded my head understandingly.

"Look I really gotta take you home or at least to a hotel-"

"Please I can't go there by myself!" She said before crying again and I sighed.

I saw a empty parking lot and drove over there before parking and cutting off the car.

I looked over at her and rolled my eyes.

Knew I shouldn't had picked up the damn phone.

"Maneeeeee Tiara look...." I drawled out, licking my lips before looking back at her.

"You need to go home mane whatever they did ain't that-"

"They killed my parents and my sister." She whispered as she brought her knees up to her chest and stared straight ahead.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You talking about yo pops nem?" I asked. I know Kaye and Kye got some bodies on their cases but damn.

"Yes. And I'm not going back there." She said before she unlocked her door.

"I'll find somewhere myself..." she said before getting out the car.

I sat there and watched as she started walking.

"Goddammit." I mumbled before getting out the car.

"Tiara c'mere." I said and she shook her head as she kept walking.

"Tiara?" I said before stomping my foot.

So this how it feels to be chasing a bitch?

I started walking behind her before I eventually caught up with her.

I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.

"How about this. I stay at the hotel witchu, make sure don't shit happen to you and tomorrow we leave and you work this shit out with yo family. Hear their side of the story. These folks don't kill people for fun and you should know that. Either they had a reason or yo folks was at the wrong place at the wrong time ma. Think about it." I said trying to reason with her.

She grabbed me and hugged me, burying her face into my chest.

I just stood there...this damn girl be making a nigga uncomfortable and shit.