FOUR

This chapter is unedited please excuse the errors I just wanna make sure y'all gone and get this chapter.

Go read!

Milyon
Marco and I were pulling up to my "home" since I just left the hospital.

Got shot in my side...again.

"Ion even wanna go in there." I mumbled with a blank face.

"Ion even blame you." Marco said with the same energy as me.

Karter's a real bitch and ima let him know as soon as I get in the house.

"Fuck it I'm going in. Keep your car on Incase we gotta make a quick getaway because ima knock all them meds out his damn system!" I said getting fed up before hopping out Marco car.

He only shook his head, laughing.

Last night was so fucked up.

Found out my husband was cheating on me with my bestfriend's sister. Then I got to fighting with the bitch. Then turned around and got shot. Then Karter got to fighting with the light skin guy that helped me outta the club.

Oh did I mention my lame ass soon to be ex husband is the one who was shooting in the club?

Shot me dead in the side, trying to kill Dominique for the little stunt she did at our house.

Fucking idiots.

"KARTER WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT!?" I yelled angrily going up our stairs.

Papa Gio got the children so I'm about to turn this bitch upside down.

I busted in our room as Karter came out the bathroom wet with only a towel around his waist.

I stopped and stared at him before clearing my throat.

"Put on some clothes now." I mumbled calmly and he looked at me before going to the closet to get his clothes.

I sat at the edge of the bed, trying to see what the fuck am I going to say...

It's my husband. It's Karter.

He cheated on me.

"You really cheated on me." I whispered as tears ran down my face.

Now that he's around me and I think about it, it's like reality hit me.

Karter betrayed me in one of the worst ways possible.

I looked up at him just as he put his shirt on, not moving his eyes from me.

"What made you do it?" I asked as my voice cracked.

He didn't say nothing as he stood there, leaning on the wall staring at me.

"Karter? What made you cheat on me? What did I do to make you do that?" I asked as more tears ran down my face.

He only continued to stare at me and I was getting frustrated.

"Do you not care at all?" I asked standing up facing him.

"Answer me!" I screamed at him as he only stared at me calmly.

What the fuck?

I walked all the way up to him before grabbing his face.

"Karter I'm so fucking close to kil-"

He cut me off by kissing my lips.

I instantly slapped him, making his head snap to the left.