TWELVE

Excuse any grammar errors!

India

I woke up holding my head. This shit hurts bad as fuck.

"Oh my gosh you're woke!" I heard a woman yelled before somebody hugged me.

As my vision got better I saw it was Alma.

I hesitantly hugged her back before looking around.

Why was she the only one in here?

"Where everybody else at?" I asked confused as she let go of me.

"Your dad came as soon as the explosion happened but Alex really can't see you like this it hurts him too much." She explained but I didn't comprehend nothing after she said explosion.

I laid there thinking back to what happened before I heard the monitor rapidly making sounds.

That's my heart beat racing. Are my folks straight?

"How's Tiara? Tyree? Hayden? Oh shit did Karter nem make it out!? Oh fuck the kids!" I said sitting up as I felt myself start to shake.

"India calm down please calm down you're about to cause yourself to have a panic attack! Doctor!" Alma yelled, rushing out the room as I tried to get myself together.

I looked around as everything seemed to blur and tears rushed out of my eyes.

My family's gone.

"India! India baby calm down." I heard a real distant voice say as I felt somebody touching my arm.

I looked up and saw my father's frightened face before I saw nothing at all.........
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tiara
I winced as I sat up in my bed.

I've been in the hospital recovering for a week now.

Hayden and Tyree also been recovering.

Uncle Karter walked in as Milyon and I looked at him.

"I just came from checking up on India. She finally woke up but not for long....she had this sort of attack and fell right back into phase one." He said lowly as tears quickly spilled from my eyes.

"The fucked up part is Alex wasn't there to see her wake up...only to see her fall right back into how she was at first." He said shaking his head as Milyon walked out, wiping her eyes.

She's more than likely going over to see Alex.

"So how you're doing?" Uncle Kye asked, walking over to me before sitting down in the chair beside my bed.

"I'm doing well...I just want my daddy to be here with me." I said wiping my eyes.

I heard my door open and I looked up.

I tried to hop out my bed but I could've move that much.

"Daddy!" I yelled as he quickly came over to me, hugging me.

"I got word that these muthafuckas put my daughter in the hospital. Not my baby." He said frowning looking at me.

"India's not doing good." I said shaking my head crying as he hugged me.

"Mane Karter im ready to get this shit over with. There's too many fucking close calls. What if none of y'all made it out that damn house? This shit got me on edge." He said shaking his head.

"Mane Kaylen this shit got me scared. I can't lie to you mane. They hurting too many people. They almost had hurt my whole family. I can't stand the thought of Milyon and my kids getting killed because of me. We gotta do something fast." Uncle karter said just as my Uncle Quinn walked in.