TWENTY TWO⚠️

Excuse any grammar errors!

Kaylen

"It's been a month since I kicked Tiara out, and she's been living with Nunu. I feel bad about this shit but what else can a nigga do? Yea I know I supposed to be talking to her and telling her it's okay but damn! I been doing that since I met the girl and she steady keep leaving me in the dark about shit. I mean she hid a damn baby for 3 whole years! It doesn't get any realer than that." I stressed out to my therapist while pushing her head away. She lifted off her knees, wiping her mouth.

"Did you hear anything I said? You was gagging loud." I said snickering as she only grinned, fixing her loose ponytail. "I heard you loud and clear." She said rolling her eyes as I fixed the buttons on my jeans. "So what the hell I do?" I asked frowning as she sat on the edge of her desk. "You came here for stress relief and that's what I did. I don't know what to tell you about your daughter except you need to spend some more time with her. That's what sounds like the problem. Yea you tell her to come to you but you never actually be there for her to run to you." She said and I sat there, letting it sink in.

"I'm about to go." I mumbled getting up as she nodded. "See you next session." She said winking and I only walked out. She gives terrible head, I did not nut. That's why I made her ass move.

I tried calling Tiara phone and she still has me on block and I shrugged. She act like I can't just pull up to Nunu shit. And that's exactly what I'm about to do.

I got in my car, letting the trap music flow through my speakers as I leaned back in my seat, placing my elbow on my armrest and using my freehand to drive.

My phone started ringing and I saw it was my brother. I quickly slid my finger across my screen, answering the call. Now I heard his loud ass voice through my speakers.

"Yo! Nigga I'm so damn mad." He said and I started laughing. "When are you not mad Karter?" I asked, shaking my head. "Listen man, you know Milyon is steady dropping the kids off to go and be with that nigga? She keeps getting more and more distant with my ass, I'm not feeling this shit." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Ain't this what you wanted? For her to move on and be happy? That's why you filed the divorce correct?" I asked.

"Nigga that wasn't me that was something else ian have my pills that day!" He snapped and I started laughing again. "Aw so it was yo split personality. It wasn't Karter it was Kye?" I said still laughing as he smacked his lips.

"I honestly just thought the shit was going to be easy but I forgot how much I actually love this bitch. How the fuck she gone do me like that?" He asked and I noticed him dragging his words out. "Aye is you drunk nigga?"  I said rolling my eyes. When Karter is drunk, ain't no telling what's going on through his head.

"Nigga ian nobody drunk. I'm tipsy." He said before he busted out laughing. "Why I'm over here acting like a bitch? We both know I can get Milyon back with no problems! I'm her husband." He started saying cockily. "Ex husband. You ain't shit but a worrisome babydaddy now." I corrected him and he smacked his lips.

"Nah that's what you is to Tori. I should go snitch and tell Nunu you be fucking Tori on the low." He said and my eyes widened. He almost made me miss my turn. "And how the fuck yo ass even know?" I asked. "You told Tyree because you felt bad for fucking his sister on the low and he came back and told me because he found it funny that's how. Do Nunu know you fucking off on her? I'm bout to snitch. We both gone be lonely in this bitch!" He said laughing his ass off and I  laughed with him this time.

He a damn fool.

"Nunu know I be fucking with other hoes so ian sweating that part. She steady bullshitting and ion got time for her and I let her ass know what was up. I know she be fucking and ducking off too. But if she finds out about Tori I'm positive she gone be hurt so don't even do that." I stressed out to him as he yawned. "Save that sap shit for the birds. You act like you care if she gets hurt." He said and I frowned.