SIXTEEN

Time to read!

One day this heart gonna get me zipped up in a body bag. -Boosie

Brandon

I watched Milyon as she rolled around on my couch, groaning about that bad ass hangover she has. "So much for that damn concert I paid for." I said looking at her amused. "Shut the fuck up Brandie." She said with her face smushed in the pillow. "I done told you with that gay ass nickname." I said shaking my head and she shrugged. "If Kaylen lets me call him Kayley you can let me call you Brandie. We all know you're not gay, fucking manwhore." She said sitting up on the couch, holding her head. "I need something for this horrible headache." She whined and I walked off, going to the bathroom.

I walked in and grabbed some pain relievers that worked like magic. I usually don't share these hoes but I guess I can give it to her. As I walked in, I saw Milyon answering my phone. "Yea he's right here...okay hold on." She said before putting the phone down. "Sadie wants you." She said and I sighed. "Why did you answer?" I asked. "The number was unknown, you know better than to answer unknown numbers Milly." I said scolding her and she crossed her arms. "Dang my bad. You're acting like she's a opp or sumn, its only Sadie." She said and I blankly looked at her as I picked up the phone.

"What?" I said as I handed Milyon the pills. "Thank you." She said smiling and I only nodded. "Damn so that's how you're going to answer the phone? Really nigga?" She said and I instantly became annoyed. "The fuck You want Sadie?" I asked and she smacked her lips. "I need to go somewhere-".

I hung up in her face. Ian taking her ass nowhere else. It took me a good hour to get her ass out my car when I dropped her back off. "That was mean of you to do." Milyon said frowning at me as she got up from the couch. "And I need some water." She mumbled and I stepped in front of her. "You need to get a hold of your damn self." I said and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What you mean?"

"I mean I'm tired of helping you up when you don't actually need the help son, Milyon you're too much of a strong woman to be letting Karter make you end up at my house every other day on some sad ass shit." I said being real with her. I love Milyon company and all but every time she ends up here is because she's dealing with herself and karter. "If you don't want me here then just say that. I'll leave." She mumbled, throwing the pills out of her hand and storming past me, upstairs. I rubbed my hands down my face roughly. "You know that's not what I meant at all, stop doing all that." I said walking behind her, upstairs.

"Yes it is. That's how you said it. You're not Karter. He's the one that words things badly. You go straight to the point, and I heard you loud and clear Brandon." She calmly snapped at me. I know she's mad at a nigga because she said my real name. "You heard me wrong." I said trying to reason with her as she grabbed her phone and purse. She ignored me, unlocking her phone.

"You don't gotta call nobody, I can take you home. Don't be giving no randoms my address." I said frowning at her and she rolled her eyes, remaining silent. "Come and get me. I'm over Brandon's house...shut the fuck up and c'mon." She said before hanging up. "I'm guessing that was Kye." I said. "Yea." She said dryly as she walked past me, going back downstairs. "This damn girl." I said to myself tiredly. It's funny how her whole hangover left after I said that. When women get heated they don't feel no pain at all, shit crazy.

I went downstairs as she leaned on the wall, in front of the door. "Why you acting like that?" I asked getting in front of her. "Move." She said trying to push me away and I grabbed her arms. "Nahh. Why you acting like that? Ian hurt your feelings that bad, you know Ian meant what you think so what's good?" I asked her. She started shuffling as tears ran down her face. "I'm tired of feeling unwanted." She said quietly and I shook my head.