TWENTY EIGHT

Major
I continued to knock on the door before it was swung opened, greeting me to an angry looking Milyon. I didn't give a fuck.

"What!" She yelled as I slightly pushed her back in the house as I walked in. "Fuck is yo problem? It's been a whole damn week and no calls or nothing! What's up with you man?" I got in her face heated because I was worried about her to death and she didn't even know the shit. She was too busy moping around about Karter and her son and I completely understand that shit but she ain't gone be pushing me away in the process.

"Major I don't have time for your bullshit, leave my house." She demanded and I shook my head. "Why won't you let me help you huh?"

"You ain't no damn help that's why if anything you'll be another helpless target just fucking leave already!" She yelled as someone walked from the back. For a minute I could've sworn it was Karter. He was tall, brown skin, had tattoos, and facial features that matched Karter like a muthafucka. "Kaylen we're good." Milyon assured him as my eyes widened. Kaylen. As an Kaye, the ruthless brother of Kye, aka Karter. Damn that's why he looks exactly like him. That's his crazy ass older brother. "No disrespect but imma need you to leave, unless you wanna become an suspect and honestly we're killing all of them off one by one. And I'm sure Karter wouldn't mind me adding you to that list considering you're the muthafucka that's fucking on his wife so I think it's best for you to just bounce like you did at the dinner." Kaylen said, disregarding the no disrespect phrase he said in the beginning. That was straight up rude as hell but I didn't even mind it. I know his ass only grieving over his dead ass brother.

I decided to play it smart and leave. When people lose their other halfs they tend on doing shit without thinking and I just know this nigga will kill me with no problems right now and Milyon will let him. With one last look at my own girlfriend I left out annoyed.

This some bullshit.

I drove away and went to the gas station noticing I'm low on gas. Two girls were walking out and I noticed them as the girls from the family dinner Milyon invited me to. "I'm telling you Alma....I shouldn't have did it they're going to kill me...I fucked up acting off impulse! Hell I didn't expect for them to even get this far ahead of.... I just need to leave." The younger girl said as Alma looked at her confused. Damn Alma was just pregnant as hell now she out her looking good as hell in her tight yellow sundress, brown big natural hair pulled into a top knot bun with her dark chocolate skin glowing. I don't know who had her knocked up but whoever did it, I completely understand why. She bad as hell. "Sadie you've got to tell me what you're talking about." Sadie looked over at me as we passed each other and she quickly looked down grabbing Alma's arm, speeding up her walk.

I wonder what the fuck was that about?
•••••••••••••••••

Milyon
"I'm probably single as fuck now." I sighed, hardly giving a fuck.  "I wonder what's taking Tyree so long to get these fucking tapes, it's been days! That's the only shot we have now." Kaylen said as I stood there anxiously. I just knew my plan was going to succeed somehow. I strutted in the office ass big and bad just to leave us to another dead end. Isn't this some shit.

We heard somebody knocking on the door and lord knows it better not be Major, I can't deal with him right now. I opened the door and Tyree strutted in with Tiara behind him. "Anything?" I asked and Tyree gave me an sad face before shaking his head. "Nothing." He mumbled as I threw my head in my hands. "How? How could they be this fucking clean! We basically taught these muthafuckas everything they know! What are we missing?" Kaylen asked desperately. "Gio. We're missing Gio. Right when he disappeared all of this shit been happening and I didn't want to point a finger towards him because I know how much love you all have for this old man but goddammit! Don't you think he would've returned if there was a possible chance his son is dead? Maybe it's because the fact that son is the reason why his real son is dead." Tiara said angrily as everybody stood in silence, pacing back and forth. "No it's not him. It'll be too damn obvious." Kaylen mumbled.