THIRTEEN

As always excuse any grammar errors!

Tiara
It's been a couple of weeks since I've been out of the hospital and my father been keeping tabs on me like a muthafucka.

I'm currently going down the stairs when I get a text message.

BestieFather- where you going?

I laughed at him deadass texting me.

Me- just going to get some cereal

BestieFather- I could've got that for you tho

Me- no need to dad

"Go sit in the kitchen I gotchu." I heard him say from behind me, making me jump.

"Dadddddd I got this!" I said pouting. He can't keep babying me like this.

He laughs as I walk behind him, into the kitchen.

I heard somebody walk in the kitchen and my eyes widened before I looked away.

I didn't know Tyree was here.

"Wassup Unc." He said in a raspy voice as he nodded to my dad.

"Wassup nappy head ass Luh boy." He responded and Tyree laughed as he made his way over to me.

"Wassup witcha." He said licking his lips, putting his arms on both sides of me, trapping me between him and the kitchen island.

"Move Tyree." I said rolling my eyes and he laughed.

"mOvE tYrEe. That's my first time hearing you say that." He whispered to me and I quickly hit him in his arm.

He wants my dad to shoot him I see.

"Yo I gotta go. Alex ass trying to put a hit out on India's parents and he ain't going to listen to Karter ass." My dad said shaking his head and I sighed.

My Uncle Alex been going through it lately. India haven't recovered yet and her real parents are trying to gain back their custody of her.

"Ight Unc I'll watch after her." Tyree said and Kaylen stared at him.

"Keep yo shrimp away from my damn daughter." He said seriously and Tyree smacked his lips.

"Yeah okay." He said fanning him off as my dad left.

As soon as the door closed I felt Tyree grab my waist.

"Tyree stoooooop." I said not wanting to go there with him.

"Why though? We haven't did it since foreverrrrr! I'm dry as a desert." He said whining and I rolled my eyes.

He started kissing on my neck and I grabbed his arms.

"Move." I said trying to push him away and I felt him smirk against my neck.

"We never did it in the shower before." He said grinning and my eyes widened.

"Tyree no-"

"C'mon." He said grabbing me and dragging me upstairs to my room.

"Tyree we can't just be-"

He cut me off, crashing his lips into mines.

I finally gave in, kissing him back as he quickly took off my tank top.

He picked me up by the back of my thighs before walking me into my room and into my bathroom.

He sat me on the sink as he kissed on my neck again.