TEN

My bad for any grammar errors now read.

Kaylen

"Where the fuck he at?" I asked impatiently with a mug on my face.

Brandon smacked his lips. "Nigga we just got in the damn building." He pointed out and I shrugged.

"I'm ready to get Tiara back." I mumbled and I felt somebody hand on my shoulder.

It was Karter. "I know that feeling. I just got KJ back. Not to mention when Tyree was taken away from us." He said and I shook my head.

"Don't even bring that up. I felt bad because he was texting me and Ian catch on to shit until it was too late." I said shaking my head and I felt somebody come beside me.

"But I'm still here and I'm straight. Don't let that get to you Kaylen." Tyree said and I grinned at him.

He really did grow up on a nigga. He was just a little smart mouth ass preteen and now he's basically a young adult.

"I didn't know you got kidnapped before bruh." Hayden said and Tyree shrugged.

"It's a lot of shit you don't know about me." He states and we heard a gun shot go off.

Everybody instantly took out their guns.

"Calm down fellas. We had to get your attention somehow." James said coming into sight with some shooters.

One big ass nigga was holding Tiara with his arm around her neck as she cried.

She was bruised up and my trigger finger started itching badly.

"Ima kill him I swear to god I am." Tyree mumbled staring back at Tiara as she cried looking at him.

"Are we going to do this shit or what?" Brandon said angrily.

"Of course bro." Dominic said coming out the cut.

We jumped but quickly sighed in relief.

"Nigga where you was at? And how you knew about this?" Karter asked.

Dominic only looked at him before smirking.

He walked towards us before continuing to walk.

There he stood right beside James.

"What the fuck you think you're doing Dominic?" Marco said walking over there about to beat his ass.

Brandon quickly grabbed him.

"Are we going to do the trade or not? Give us Hayden and we'll give y'all back this hoe." Dominic said calmly as I stared at him in shock.

I don't know what this feeling was but it ripped through my heart before surging to my head and all I felt was anger.

"You fucking trader!" I yelled before opening up fire without thinking twice about it.

Everybody quickly ran into cover as the war started.

They ran back with Tiara in the truck and I quickly shot up the tires.

They ain't leaving with my daughter.

"Tyree you go and Hayden go and get Tiara! We'll cover y'all!" Karter said.

Tyree and Hayden nodded before quickly sneaking around while we made sure they were safe.

Everybody was aiming and shooting for anybody on the other side but I only had one target in mind.

Dominic.