SIX

UNEDITED

Tyree
I watched as Tiara slowly walked into my room.

I shook my head and continued to work on my homework.

Ian have shit to say to her:

The fact she lied on Uncle Dominic because she slept with my best friend Hayden and tried to cover the shit up makes me sick.

When Uncle Dominic found out what she said he almost fainted.

He deadass look at her too much of an niece to do anything more with her.

"I know I messed up Ty." She mumbled and I only shrugged as I wrapped up everything and got up from my bed.

"I acted off of impulse okay?" She said and I put my stuff down on my table in my room before turning towards her.

"You fucked off of impulse?" I asked with an raised eyebrow and she sighed.

"Okay with Hayden I did that shit to get back at YOU! You always have me on the sidelines like I ain't shit and you know it! I was going to rub everything in your face but immediately after I had sex with him I regretted it! I didn't want to speak of it to anybody and he accepted that....I wanted revenge but I only had only hurt myself." She said wiping the falling tears down her face.

I shook my head as I grabbed my phone and sat back down on my bed.

"Aye look ian even gone judge you for the shit that happened. Just know me and you? That shit can't happen no mo cuh real shit." I mumbled and she shook her head more, crying.

"I will not accept that! You probably had sex with-"

"One girl." I said cutting her off and she looked at me taken back.

"You heard me mane. I only fucked you and you only. I had got oral from 2 other girls and dassit. It may seems like it because of the damn reputation I got at school but Ian going around slanging my dick to any and everybody. Ian trying to catch nothing." I said shaking my head before standing up and putting my feet through my nike slides.

"You should've been spoke up about how you felt instead of doing something as stupid as that. Also don't forget you got oral from that random ass nigga next do'....go get checked baby girl." I said grabbing my keys before walking out, leaving her standing there.

Ian feel like arguing with her.

All that shit I said yesterday was because I was mad as fuck....and was lowkey off my meds but aye I'm cool now.

I saw India walking in as I was about to walk out.

"Aye nigga Tiara here?" She asked and I nodded.

"She can't have company. Kaylen said so. Only reason I'm here is because I basically live here." I said and she sighed before walking right back out wimme.

As we walked out I saw three niggas outside.

"So which one of them was eating Tiara?" I asked as India scrunched her face up.

"Nigga yeen have to say it like that. But the one with that hat on." She said and I looked over at him and saw he was already looking at me.

I grinned.

"Pussy ass nigga got his ass whooped huh?" I said as I was the bruise on the side of his face.

That's why his punk got that hat on.

"Most likely. Tiara ass bullshitting though she should've never did that shit yesterday. She know Uncle Kaye and Uncle Kye ain't got it all in the head. What if they went and killed Uncle Nic with no hesitation?" She said as we got in my car.