TWENTY SIX

Milyon
It's been a month since the disappearance of Domencio. Not only was my best friends Alex and Ari was going through it because they lost their little brother, Marco was also going through it, feeling as if he lost a son.

The one I feel bad for the most is Anthony, he basically lost his other half, and there's nothing we can do. Karter nem been trying their best to find some type of clue and keep meeting a dead end. I keep wondering where the hell Gio went in all of this, he disappeared as well but Karter said him and the rest of the guys was already alarmed about him leaving.

What's bothering me is how distant Karter has been himself. He barely come see me and the kids. I know I'm with Major now but that's never stopped Karter from coming around. Every time I try to talk to him he kept it short and said he loves me, even if it was the most random time to say it. I just don't understand what's going on but I need things to go back to normal.

"Mommy Major here." Kj said breaking me out of my thoughts. "Okay." he ran off with Kamari and Yonnie wobbling after them and I shook my head. They think since he's here they can do whatever the hell they want. They supposed to be taking a nap.

I was walking downstairs to see him already on the couch, making himself comfortable. "Okay, just come in here like you own this shit." I mumbled, and he looked up from his phone. "Yo, what your babydaddy do for a living?" He asked me, catching me completely off guard.

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows as he stood up. "I'm saying I just realized the only thing you gotta do is take care of yourself and the kids you don't gotta work because he got all this shit covered then y'all house big as hell you got more cars than half of these niggas I know. I noticed all this shit last night and couldn't help but wonder damn this nigga got loads. I need to step my game up." He said laughing and I shook my head.

"Karter is a business man, that's all." I said keeping it short and clean. "Where's the kids?" As soon as he asked we heard a loud rumble upstairs. "And you just got your answer." I told him laughing at his worried face expression. "It sounds like they having war up there." We walked in the living room sitting down.

"So I wanna take you somewhere with the kids. Before you say anything I know they have a great ass father and I'm not trying to replace Karter at all I'm just feeling you a lot and I wanna just see how things can go feel me? Ian the type of niggas that come around and just fuck with the mama and overlook the kids and shit because that's trifling, if I want you I gotta accept everything that comes with you. So what do you say?" He asked waiting on my answer .

I bit my bottom lip nervously, thinking it over. There's no way Karter going to let me go somewhere with Major and the kids as if we're a big happy family. Yes Major said he's not trying to be like that but that's his words against what Karter still going to assume. "I don't know, I have to discuss this with Karter first since they're still his children too...you know?" I said hoping he'll understand.

"Yeah I expected you to say that mama. Hopefully ole boy be cool with everything man. I really wanna take them, Darius and his son will be coming too. "

"I didn't know Darius had a child. Is he still with the mother?" I asked curiously and amused. Darius came off as the funny and free living person. He got a whole child to look after. "Nahh she didn't even want the baby, he had to make her have the child and she instantly gave Dj to Darius. My auntie just be having him when Darius be out or something." He explained and I nodded my head.

"Ma! Yonnie keep taking my spider man imma pop her ass!" Kj said coming down the stairs while I looked at him like he was crazy. He had to be.

"Oh shoot I didn't mean to curse I'm sorry bye!" He ran back up the stairs while Major struggled to keep his laugh in. "Don't laugh his ugly self stay cussing, Karter bad as hell, he deserves his daddy name." I said shaking my head, laughing a little. Kj acts more and more like Karter everyday, Kamari tries and stay good but messing with Kj, he'll eventually start acting out.