TWENTY ONE

Let's dive straight into the drama🥳

Tiara
I arrived at Tete Milly house with the kids and noticed a lot of cars here. What's going on now? I sighed already knowing it's about to be some shit and I might be the reason why. It can't be that bad though, knowing my dad, he probably had people spying on me and saw me with Mason and now they're about to preach to me about staying away from him and his brothers.

"Come on y'all." I said getting out the car. "What yo ass do now?" King asked coming beside me and I shrugged. "I'm just as lost as you." I said ignoring him cussing. Talking to King is like talking to a brick wall. He's still going to do what he wants...when our dad isn't around anyways.

As we walked in I heard a familiar baby cry and my heart started racing. We quickly walked inside the front room and I stopped dead in my tracks. "What? You look like you seen a fucking ghost." My dad said holding Hailey in his arms as she played and giggled with his beard. "I...what are you doing with Hayden's baby?" I asked and he gave me a bitch I know you fucking lying face.

"So you're going to really sit up here and not claim your own daughter? Tiara don't even fucking play with me right now." Nunu spoke up and this the first time she ever talked and looked at me like that. Now I feel beyond bad.

"How could you fucking hide this- a whole fucking baby?" My dad asked calmly. I don't know if he's trying not scare Hailey or to not get out of control. There's no telling when it comes to him. "Why you didn't tell us?" TeTe Milly asked and I looked at her. There was Tyree sitting next to her and my blood boiled. His punk ass went and ranted to Milyon like he always do and now I have to deal with this shit. "You can't fucking hold water for shit you bitch ass nigga!" I yelled at Tyree ready to whoop his ass and he flicked me off. "They was going to find out either way bitch." Tyree mumbled before typing away on his phone like this was just an everyday thing.

"How old is she?" Uncle Karter asked. "Where's Hayden?" I asked in return, knowing my family is crazy and noticing he isn't in the room with us didn't settle well with me. "He's somewhere now answer the question." My dad said and I shook my head. "What do you mean by somewhere? He's her father and she's going to need him to guide her in her life so you don't need to hurt him!" I snapped at him. He gently placed Hailey in Tyree arms before standing up. "Well hopefully she don't turn out like her damn mother and be a lying ass hoe!" He snapped back at me and I felt the tears pricking my eyes.

I refused to cry this time.

"Wanna know how old she is? 3! Going to be 4 soon! I had this damn child when I was only 14 years old out of hurt from what that bitch ass nigga caused me at a young age! Knowing what I dealt with for months he didn't care, he still took advantage of me! Being around you guys the only way I know how to get revenge is making them feel the same pain they caused me! So yes I went and had sex with Hayden! It wasn't even intentional I went and cried to him, how dirty Tyree kept doing me because I didn't know what to do and he was there! You wasn't dad! He was! You stayed gone day and night, out with Nunu and Uncle Karter nem while I'm stuck at home with Tyree taunting me, showing me I'll always only be a fucking option to him! He saved me from what I was going through in that hotel and in payment to him I become his personal hoe! When I went and cried to Hayden he made me feel like the most important person in the world, me being my naive self fell for his play and had sex with him. And guess what? I reallyyyy didn't have anyone to talk to after that! Weeks later I'm pregnant! Hear me? Pregnant! I don't know what to do at this point I tell Tyree it's his so he could give me the abortion money then I ran and told Hayden the truth and sticking to his belief we had to keep the baby. He told me it would be okay. He told me he would raise her himself and gave me the choice to be in my own child life. I had to fucking choose! The baby I carried for 9 months was a option for me to be around. Why? Because we both knew I couldn't run and tell you! Dad I don't even have any blood family left except for that little girl so yell and call me what you want but I do not regret her and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you but it's not like I ever could! You was never there! You threw money to me and left like that's all I needed! As if I didn't actually need an freaking father! You was never fucking there!" I yelled crying, completely breaking down. I'm tired of being the center of every problem this family faces.