FIFTEEN

Excuse any grammar errors!

Tyree

I sat in the room Kaye locked me in just thinking. I almost killed Hayden when he told me he was related to the same muthafucka who killed my brother. I lost control over my mind and now I'm locked in a room so I can gain some sense back.

"Tyree?" I heard one voice that I grew to love. "Milyon leave." I mumbled. I didn't even want to talk to her right now. "Please move out of the way so I can talk to him." She asked one of the workers who was guarding the door. "Sorry Mrs.Montgomery I really would but Kaye told me not to. Tyree is dangerous right now." He stated, making me frown. I would never in my life hurt Milyon. She's my damn sister. Just like I would never hurt Tori. They bullshitting now.

I got up and unlocked the door before opening it. A sad Milyon was staring at me before hugging me. "My baby's hurting." She mumbled as I held her tightly. "Tyree you know Kaye said-"
"I'm straight. I'll never be dangerous towards her. She's the one who calms me." I told the oworker and he nodded his head understandingly. "Take me wherever you want to go and talk Milly." I said and she smiled before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the warehouse I was being kept in. Kaye locked me in there because I was out of control and they couldn't look over me right now for whatever reason.

As we got in the car I noticed Milyon's wedding ring wasn't on her finger. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "You lost your ring or something?" I asked. She cleared her throat as she cranked up the car. "No I didn't." She said quietly. "Karter and I are getting a divorce." She said even more quietly as my eyes widened. "What he do this time Milyon? You don't have to divorce him." I said shaking my head. Milyon and Karter divorced? Broken up? Shit don't even sound right. "He's divorcing me." She mumbled and I choked on my spit.

"Aw hell nahh you lying." I said shaking my head, not believing a word she just said.

"It's the truth Ty." She said before my phone started ringing. I looked down and groaned at who was calling. It was Tori. "Hello?" I answered.
"Why are you trying to kill your own bestfriend?" She fussed in my ear. "Maneeee his brother-"

"Killed our mother yes I know that. It didn't involve Hayden though Tyree." She said and I frowned. "But he fucking knew!" I snapped at her and Milyon popped me in my arm. "And He also knew that Karter and Kaylen were the ones who killed his brother afterwards. Also paralyzed his father leaving him to try and take care of himself Tyree! He also knew you would react the way he did he was scared and just knew you wasn't going to be willing to understand him. You go and apologize to him right now because if you don't and mess up that good ass friendship you have with him because you're so slam stubborn imma beat yo ass like you stole something!....hell you probably did you damn criminal in the making!" She said going off on me before hanging up.

I know my face expression is a deep frown right now. As much as I hate it, she's right about everything.

"Stop pouting over there you know Tori don't play that shit. She's barely around but she's always gonna be on your ass when you act out." Milyon said laughing, shaking her head. "Yeah her ass be busy with this new case she got." I mumbled annoyed. I do miss my sister at times.

"Yeahh she's trying to get this woman off for prostitution. She claims she was forced into it but the people are using the fact she does cocaine against her." Milyon said and I busted out laughing. Real tears were rolling down my face. "What I say?" Milyon asked confused.

"How ironic for Tori to be defending a crackhead! I bet she stay telling her client she can relate to her!" I said choking as I laughed even more. Milyon shook her head, failing miserably to hold her laugh in.