SEVENTEEN

Excuse any grammar error!

Have you ever loved someone so much
You'd give an arm for
Not the expression, no
Literally give an arm for
When they know they're your heart
And you know you are their armor
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her

-Eminem

Tyree

Everything sorta happened in slow motion...

When I finally arrived back home there were red and blue lights everywhere. Everybody including Tiara and Hayden were there. Everyone's crying. Kaylen being held back by multiple police officers as somebody was getting toted away in a body bag. And that's when I realized I didn't see India. I was sure she was here because I dropped her off.

I slowly got out of the car, scared of finding out who's in that bag. Who are they carrying away? Tiara and Hayden noticed me first and walked towards me. I bit my tongue. "Tyree you need to come with us." Tiara said grabbing my arm and I yanked away from her. "Get out my way." I said blankly, trying to go around them. "No because we know you was the last person with her." She said wiping her eyes. "With who?" I asked. Please don't say her name. "India. Bro she's dead." Hayden said and I dropped to my knees.

I didn't know what to think. I couldn't think. And then it hit me. All I could think of is me hitting her in the head and pushing her out my car. It kept repeating in my head. Again and again and again.

"Tyree you didn't do it we know you didn't but you was the last person with her and everybody wants to know who she was with last. Please come with us." Tiara said crying as Hayden helped me up. "We need to get out of here before they notice Tyree is here. C'mon." Hayden said grabbing my keys and walking towards my car. Everybody else was too distracted to notice us leaving.

"What happened to her? I promise I didn't hurt her. I mean I knocked her unconscious but she wasn't dead I promise I didn't kill her, I didn't do it I promise." I said breaking down. It's not the fact that she's dead, it's the person who is dead. It's India.

"We know you didn't kill her Ty...it was my dad." Tiara said wiping her eyes and I stared at her in shock. "Kaylen? What? Hell no he wouldn't kill her!" I snapped. That's a lie. Who the hell lying on him? "You're right. He wouldn't kill her, wouldn't harm a hair on her head unless it was accidental. Tyree you left her unconscious right in his driveway. Right where he ran her completely over." Hayden said, parking in the middle of nowhere as I started crying again. "No you're lying, he didn't do that. No this is some type of prank yea I know it is! She came up with all of this just because I left her. This is her payback right? This is y'all payback too? Fine okay." I said wiping my eyes before getting out the car.

"Tyree you cannot be in denial about this. We wish this wasn't real as much as you do but she is gone! And if they find out you was the one to leave her in the driveway who knows what would happen? We don't want nothing bad to happen to you because we know you didn't mean any harm. No matter how mad you are at us, we got yo back. I know you can't stand me but you're my homeboy. Ian letting you go down like that son. I regret everything I did tonight." Hayden said as I stared at the ground crying. "She can't be gone." I whispered to myself.

"Tyree we got you. Please don't beat yourself up about this." Tiara said as they hugged me. "If India was able to talk to you She would tell you it's okay. She would tell you that sweat it, she just gone beat yo ass when y'all meet again." Hayden said. I shook my head. When y'all meet again...

India? Dead. And it's all my fault.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••