TWENTY

Read!😂...please😘

Milyon

I hopped up looking at a shocked Tyree. We both had the same facial expression. Major moved around a bit and I noticed he was sleep. "That is not Karter." Tyree whispered and I face palmed myself.

"Tyree just go upstairs so I can give him an explanation on why he gotta leave." I said and he crossed his arms. "Why He here anyways? You cheating on all of us." He said making me laugh and I quickly cover my mouth as Major sat up.

He rubbed his eyes before looking at Tyree with a raised eyebrow. "The fuck you looking at?" Tyree asked with his face all scrunched up. "Yo Milyon who is this young nigga?" Major asked me. "My-"

"Oldest son, Tyree. Who is you? I'm telling my daddy." He said frowning and I couldn't hold my laugh in. Major laughed along with me. "Well I'm sure you ain't her son so imma just introduce myself first. I'm Major. Milyon's....close friend." He said and I nodded. Wouldn't want him saying anything other than that. "Don't get too close you gone fuck around and get shot in the leg." Tyree said smiling innocently and the little 12 year old side was showing.

"This is basically my oldest nephew Tyree. Don't mind him, this is just his personality. Stick around long enough and you'll get used to it." I explained to Major and he smiled. "We'll see." He said referring to the stick around part.

"Well look, I don't even want to offend you or anything but I really really really need Milyon right now. It's kinda personal and I was wondering if...how can I say it? Get out." He said with a blank face and Major nodded. "I understand imma head on out. I'll text you when I get to the house." Major said before hugging me and I nodded. "Okay bye." I said smiling and he gave me grin, nodding his head before leaving out.

"You so lucky I wasn't Karter. He wouldn't have made it out alive." Tyree said laughing and I shook my head. "Karter and I already discussed this. We're really done this time Ty...and you'll have to get used to seeing me with another man." I said. It felt like I was explaining my divorce to my oldest son who wants me with his father. I'm thankful KJ and Kamari are both still young.

"I understand that and you don't have to explain nothing to me Milyon, you're the adult. Just make sure you be careful who you fuck with because if he hurt you he got a lot of niggas to deal with, including me and you know I'm not sparing shit." He said and I walked over to him, hugging you. "Boy I love you." I said smiling and he held me tight. "I came over here for a reason. Some advice." He said and I let him go. "What is it?"

"Can we sit down somewhere?" He asked and I nodded. "Lets go to the kitchen. I'll warm you up some of my spaghetti." I said and it put a smile on his face. "You know I still love your spaghetti." He said and I nodded. "I know."

He sat down as I took some spaghetti and put it on a plate before warming it in the microwave. I sat across from him as he looked down. "What's wrong Tyree?" I asked and he sighed. "Tiara got- Tiara." He said confusing me. "What she do?" I asked and he put his head in his hands, blowing out a hard breath. "She shouldn't had sex with Hayden. It haunts me everyday. You have no idea but then you do....with Karter." He mumbled and I stared at him even more confused. "Is she and Hayden still having sex?" I asked and he shook his head. "So the thought of them having sex messes with you?" I asked and he shrugged. "Kinda." He said as the microwave went off. I went over and grabbed the plate of hot spaghetti out.

"Or maybe it's the fact they have a whole 3 year old daughter together. I'm not really sure." He said shrugging and I dropped the plate on the floor.

"What the fuck did you just say?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alex
"I feel like I'm going to bust any moment now, my stomach hurts so bad." Alma said and I stopped in front of her. "You sure that's normal? I could take you to the doctor. We should really go to the hospital to make sure you're okay." I said anxiously and she gave me a sad look. "Alex I'm fine. You don't have to worry so much." She said and I only sighed before walking away. I just wanna make sure nothing happens to her or the baby.