TWENTY SEVEN

To catch the readers up that already read the last chapters I'll refresh you all memories.

India's dead (Alex's oldest daughter) due to Tyree pushing her out the car and Kaylen mistakenly hitting her.

Tiara was raped by Hayden(Tyree's bestfriend) and was later on killed by Tyree when he found out and now claims Hayley(Tiara's and Hayden's daughter) as his own.

Brandon kisses Milyon finally confessing how he felt about her but Milyon didn't feel the same way. Whole time Sadie(Alma's((Alex's baby mama)) cousin) heard it all and has the entire conversation recorded. She was beyond furious at the whole scene due to her obsession over Brandon.

Milyon is currently with a guy name Major.

Gio left.

Alma(Alex's babymama) finally had the baby.

Tori is pregnant by Marco.

A man name Julio who is Luca's(from book 1) cousin is out for blood for Luca's death.

So far because of Julio, Domencio(Alex and Ari's half little brother, and Luca's son) was  kidnapped. Then Hayley was kidnapped. Lastly, Kamari(Karter and Milyon's son) was kidnapped and Karter's car crashed and there's a strong possibility he is dead.

That's everything...well everything's that's important that I remember lmfaooo ! Now read love buggs.🦋

Milyon
"We cannot find any traces of Mr. Montgomery's body, but we assure you we're-"

"That's enough. Y'all can leave." Kaylen impatiently cut them off and without another word, they paramedics and search crew left. We all sat gathered in my living room. "Kamari and Hailey along with Domencio are all missing and Karter's potentially de-....how?" Kaylen said shaking his head.

"We're not doing something right. We're not working hard enough. He caught us lacking three damn times. Twice in one day and that had cost us 3 damn kids and my brother's life." Kaylen stared in nothing particular as his face went blank. His face void all emotions. But his eyes were a different story. You could see it all. The pain.

"Everybody needs to go home...grieve and figure something and I do mean something out. Try and see where's the hole in all of this. Tomorrow directly at 1 meet up at my house, keep security guards at your homes at all times and not a baby out of sight. Go home man." Quinton said and nobody had the energy to say anything back.

I noticed Kaylen and Brandon didn't get up. Quinton also stayed behind. "Can I talk to her alone please?" Kaylen mumbled. Brandon sighed before getting up and hugging me, I didn't react to him at all especially due to our last encounter. Quinton hesitantly got up. "Call me if either one of you need something." He also left out which left me and Kaylen in complete silence.

"I...I'm sorry Kaylen. I know you're taking this the hardest. And I know it hurts-"

"Remember when he pushed you out of the bed as soon as you guys laid eyes on each other? He hated you." He cracked a small smile but I couldn't do anything but sniffle. "Kaylen I really can't reminisce back on anything right now." He shook his head.

"He told me if anything was to ever happen to him, look after you. Make sure you're good. Keep you from losing yourself. That's what I'm trying to do Milyon." He mumbled and I couldn't keep in the small cry. "Kaylen you just lost your baby brother you don't have to look after me, let it out. Show some type of emotion, I know you're hurt." I said wiping my eyes.