Chapter 1- Encounter

Hoseok

"Are you fucking serious?" I had my head down in fear again. "I'm sorry."

"Come here now you horse!" I knew the routine of this. I messed up again. It's only my second week of being back at school. Sadly I'm dressed as a nerd. A loner. An outcast.

No one knows I'm Jhope from BTS, everyone thinks I'm just some poor kid whose at this school because of a scholarship. This makes the other kids feel superior to me.

"Count to ten." I shivered. Ten slaps to the face.

She did not hold back at all.

By the 5th slap to the face I felt nothing but a burning sensation on the left part of my face getting stronger by each hit.

"And what the fuck do you think you're doing?" She stopped and we both looked at the owner of the voice. "You're such a bitch you really love living up to that name right?"

I couldn't take my eyes off of the girl.

She wasn't wearing the uniform needed yet she came to this school. Her ripped pants and sweater made her stand out. Her hair was long yet dyed purple. Big lips stood out from her clear tan skin like a sore thumb. She's beautiful.

"I- he has to pay for-"

"He said sorry already didn't he?" This girl only had a straight face. How is she not afraid of the most powerful girl in school?

"Well yeah but-"

"But nothing leave him alone already." Why is this girl defending me?

"No." You could tell the this girl was afraid.

I looked back at the other girl who smirked "I'll count to three you know what happens when I get to three right?" At this point these two girls were face to face.

I got slapped again. "Six..." I managed to groan out.

"One." The unknown girl began counting

"Seven." I think I'm going to faint.

"Two."

"I don't fucking care!" I got another slap that's when I heard someone fall.

I looked back in shock. "Did you just knock her out?"

"Well I don't want her whining to her dad who is the principal, aren't you glad I helped you?"

"Well yeah..."

"Let's get the hell out of here." The girl took my wrist and led me downstairs. She sent shivers through me.

~~~

"Here", the girl said while handing me an ice pack.

"Why was she scared of you?" The girl looked back at me.

"You're new aren't you?" I nodded my head.

"What's your name?" She sat next to me. I felt myself get tense.

"I'm uh..." how can I forget my fake name?

"My name's..."

"Can I call you Hobi?" That's cute, none of my members call me that.

"Why?"

"Well you don't know your own name yet behind those braces and glasses and bad hair you look like someone whose cheerful and cute."

I felt my cheeks get red. How can she be so straight forward and say these things to me without being nervous herself?

At fan meetings every fangirl can barely say "Annyeong."

"S-sure you can call me that, what's yours?" Why am I stuttering? That's when she stood up.

"I'm Min Soonji"

I gulped.

"Yeah you gulped pretty hard you must know about me, I mean everyone does."

So the daughter of the two most wanted criminals helped me?